- We believe each child has unique talents and interests. We honor these differences by providing children with customized attention and activities that enable them to learn and grow at their own pace and in their own way.
- Specific activities may vary depending on the classroom and the age of the children.
- The underlying principles of our programs, however, remain the same: Children learn through active exploration; children initiate their own learning; learning comes from open-ended experiences; and adults are facilitators of the children's learning.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||88 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to KinderCare Oceanside! We are very excited to have you join our family. The KinderCare Oceanside staff always welcomes our families with smiles and open arms. We believe strongly in family communication and welcome any comments, questions or concerns you may have. We are here for the children and enjoy watching them grow and develop in their learning. Thank you for giving us the chance to be a vital part of your child's education and growth. We look forward to nurturing your child's development and loving them every step of the way.
- Oceanside KinderCare believes strongly in our health and safety program. Health and safety is our number one priority for not only the children, but also our staff. We provide updated health and safety information on our bulletin board located next to our Toddler room. There you can find information regarding our policies and the different ways we are keeping our center safe for the children. We conduct monthly fire drills, earthquake drills and disaster drills to make sure our staff and children know how to be safe during one of these emergencies. We conduct daily health checks every morning to make sure our children are ready to give 100% each and every day. We also conduct playground and school safety checks. We have a Health and Safety Coordinator on site each and every day to complete daily inspections and observations of staff procedures.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- CalWorks Children's Home Society Child Development Associates YMCA Mira Costa Most state programs - Refer Parents to: http://www.chs-ca.org/cca.html for information on how to enroll NACCRRA Active Duty Military offering 10% discount.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Carlsbad Grades: NS-K
4625 Red Bluff Place
Carlsbad, CA 92010
(760)730-9450 1.1 NS-K
- Vista Grades: PK-12 | 735 students
302 N Emerald Dr
Vista, CA 92083
(916)285-7700 1.1 PK-12
- Oceanside Grades: PK-5 | 130 students
3525 Cannon Rd
Oceanside, CA 92056
(760)941-3883 1.8 PK-5
- Oceanside Grades: PK-8 | 132 students
4000 Mystra Way
Oceanside, CA 92056
(760)630-0712 1.8 PK-8
To prep for the preschool admissions test or not to prep. That is the question.
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.