- We believe each child has unique talents and interests. We honor these differences by providing children with customized attention and activities that enable them to learn and grow at their own pace and in their own way.
- Specific activities may vary depending on the classroom and the age of the children.
- The underlying principles of our programs, however, remain the same: Children learn through active exploration; children initiate their own learning; learning comes from open-ended experiences; and adults are facilitators of the children's learning.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery School-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||88 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
- Welcome to KinderCare Oceanside! We are very excited to have you join our family. The KinderCare Oceanside staff always welcomes our families with smiles and open arms. We believe strongly in family communication and welcome any comments, questions or concerns you may have. We are here for the children and enjoy watching them grow and develop in their learning. Thank you for giving us the chance to be a vital part of your child's education and growth. We look forward to nurturing your child's development and loving them every step of the way.
- Oceanside KinderCare believes strongly in our health and safety program. Health and safety is our number one priority for not only the children, but also our staff. We provide updated health and safety information on our bulletin board located next to our Toddler room. There you can find information regarding our policies and the different ways we are keeping our center safe for the children. We conduct monthly fire drills, earthquake drills and disaster drills to make sure our staff and children know how to be safe during one of these emergencies. We conduct daily health checks every morning to make sure our children are ready to give 100% each and every day. We also conduct playground and school safety checks. We have a Health and Safety Coordinator on site each and every day to complete daily inspections and observations of staff procedures.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- CalWorks Children's Home Society Child Development Associates YMCA Mira Costa Most state programs - Refer Parents to: http://www.chs-ca.org/cca.html for information on how to enroll NACCRRA Active Duty Military offering 10% discount.
Profile last updated: 03/14/2016
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
4625 Red Bluff Place
Carlsbad, CA 92010
VistaGrades: NS-12 | 704 students
302 North Emerald Drive
Vista, CA 92083
VistaGrades: K-12 | 622 students
302 N Emerald Dr
Vista, CA 92083
OceansideGrades: PK-5 | 145 students
3525 Cannon Rd
Oceanside, CA 92056
OceansideGrades: PK-8 | 132 students
4000 Mystra Way
Oceanside, CA 92056
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.