Our Lady Of Fatima School
- Our Lady of Fatima elementary school was opened in 1949.
- The mission of our school is: meet the physical, spiritual, intellectual, emotional, and social needs of the child; emphasize all areas of learning using methods and attitudes appropriate to the Catholic elementary school; reinforce a positive self-image and self-confidence; develop a child who is aware of the concept of and the need for community; develop a sense of loyalty in the child to his family, church, school, country, and society; develop the knowledge, skills, attitudes, and values which students use to help constructively shape society toward the Christian ideal; and integrate the roles and responsibilities of the principal, teachers, staff, students, parents, guardians, and all other elements of the school within the total faith community of our parish.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||324 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bear Grades: PK-12 | 1117 students
2801 Del Laws Rd
Bear, DE 19701
(302)834-8938 9.3 PK-12
- Wilmington Grades: PK-12 | 540 students
1500 Cedar St
Wilmington, DE 19805
(302)656-3369 3.6 PK-12
- Wilmington Grades: PK-8 | 230 students
1715 W. 9th Street
Wilmington, DE 19805
(302)421-3743 4.7 PK-8
- Wilmington Grades: K-9 | 282 students
1 Fallon Ave
Wilmington, DE 19804
(302)633-5860 2.5 K-9
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.