Our Lady Of Fatima School
Tel: (337) 235-2464
- Our Lady of Fatima School is centered in Christ,committed to learning and called to build character in a Catholic environment.
- The moral character of the administration, teachers, and students should display a love for Jesus Christ in daily actions, attitudes, and speech, both on and off campus.
- The Catholic faith is taught across the curriculum revealing Christ throughout instructional teaching, opportunities to serve, meaningful prayer, and most importantly, the celebration of the Eucharist.
- A safe and physically comfortable environment promotes student learning and fosters positive relationships and respect throughout the school.
- Students need to demonstrate their understanding of essential knowledge and skills, and apply their learning in meaningful and creative context while being actively involved in solving problems and producing quality work.
- Curriculum and instructional practices, in accordance with state and national standards, should incorporate a variety of learning activities to accommodate differences in learning styles.
- Each student is a valued individual with unique physical, social, emotional, spiritual, and intellectual needs.
- Character development is taught through modeling and instruction in order to enhance faith and moral behavior in students' daily lives.
- Recognizing that all students are able to succeed, special services and resources are provided to exceptional students.
- Developing an awareness of diverse cultures can increase students' understanding and acceptance of different peoples.
- Teachers, administrators, parents, and the community share the responsibility for advancing the continuous improvement of our school's mission to enable students to become spiritual, moral, confident, self-directed, lifelong learners.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||892 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||62 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lafayette Grades: PK-8 | 699 students
205 E Bayou Pkwy
Lafayette, LA 70508
(337) 237-3139 2 PK-8
- Broussard Grades: PK-8 | 481 students
302 W Main St
Broussard, LA 70518
(337) 837-6363 5.8 PK-8
- Lafayette Grades: PK-12 | 822 students
1030 Johnston Street
Lafayette, LA 70501
(337) 233-9748 1.1 PK-12
- Lafayette Grades: PK-8 | 238 students
200 Saint John St
Lafayette, LA 70501
(337) 235-0267 1.7 PK-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.