- At St. Pius School, our primary aim is to be a community of faith and our goal is to nourish each child's spiritual, academic, physical, social and emotional growth.
- We feel that we can only achieve these goals with the full cooperation of the parents.
- We encourage our students to put forth their best effort at all times, and we daily provide an environment where students may feel comfortable and safe so that they may work to their fullest potential.
- St. Pius School is committed to carrying out the ministry of Jesus Christ in the education of youth.
- We emphasize the education of the whole person, fostering spiritual, intellectual, social, physical, and psychological growth.
- We strive, in partnership with the family and parish, to provide a quality education in a Catholic environment of peace, security, and love.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||335 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||35 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Feb. 16 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,615|
|Tuition Notes||Out of parish tuition: $6615.00|
|Admissions Director||Peggy Zappelli|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Cheering, Track and Field,
May 24, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fishes offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 15, 2017
Many famous children have attended private schools. Here is a sampling of schools and the famous folk who graced their hallowed halls.
May 11, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.