Our Lady Of Mt. Carmel
5.00 (1 review)
- Our Lady of Mount Carmel School has served the parish community since 1933.
- We welcome students entering Kindergarten through Eighth Grade. Our school has been staffed by the Benedictine nuns and since 1966 by the Sisters Servants of the Blessed Sacrament and dedicated lay teachers.
- School families, parishioners, and friends have worked together to maintain OLMCS as one of the finest elementary schools in the Diocese of San Diego.
- Our Lady of Mount Carmel School is a child centered Christian community in which each member is encouraged to acquire knowledge, skills, and values in order to serve God, family, and society.
- The administration and staff, in partnership with the parents who are the primary educators of their children, are committed to assisting students in developing their full potential through a program that stimulates spiritual, intellectual, social, emotional and physical development; in an atmosphere of faith, love, and community.
- Our Lady of Mount Carmel School, through a dedicated faculty, staff, and parent community, strives to create an atmosphere of faith, love, and respect, which fosters learning and enables students to make right choices and meaningful contributions to society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||278 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Excellent school. High academic achievement, wonderful programs integrated into the curriculum like computers/ high tech, music, drama, sports and religion. Staff is wonderful children are treated in a very caring and warm manner, wonderful environment. This school is a great family atmosphere. Children enjoy going to school everyday.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Alumni student
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.