Our Lady Of Perpetual Help Catholic Academy Of Bro
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (718) 439-8067
- Our Lady Of Perpetual Help Catholic Academy Of Bro serves 232 students in grades Prekindergarten-8 and is a member of the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA).
- The student:teacher of Our Lady Of Perpetual Help Catholic Academy Of Bro is 19:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Roman Catholic.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||232 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Our Lady Of Perpetual Help Catholic Academy Of Bro also viewed these schools: St Leo Catholic Academy.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Corona Grades: PK-8 | 326 students
104 - 19 49th Avenue
Corona, NY 11368
(718) 592-5070 11.2 PK-8
O.L.P.H. is one of the best schools you can send your child. It has definitely been a great investment that I have ever made. It is just not one teacher that is good it is all the teachers. They are great all of them. They really truly care and the Principal is the greatest. She gets things done and she cares for every single one of the children that comes to this school. Trust you will not regret sending your child here. I give them a thousand stars if not more.
- Posted by Parent - jerri
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.