Our Lady Queen Of Peace School
- Our Lady Queen of Peace has a proud tradition of excellence and has long enjoyed a reputation of being a leader among Diocesan schools in academics, extracurricular activities and athletics.
- Many graduates go on to distinction in a variety of endeavors at area high schools.
- A second generation of students is carrying on the school's fine tradition.
- The parents of many of these current students are QP graduates themselves.
- The fact that many alumni parents are returning to the parish and sending their children to QP is further testimony to the quality of education and sense of strong Christian values which have served as the foundation of the school's outstanding reputation.
- Our Lady Queen of Peace School exists to provide pre-kindergarten through eighth grade parishioners an opportunity to grow in faith through a total educational experience which emphasizes academic excellence, personal responsibility and service within a Catholic faith community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||241 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Belleville Grades: PK-8 | 208 students
8809 W Main St
Belleville, IL 62223
(618)397-1111 2.2 PK-8
- Belleville Grades: PK-8 | 142 students
200 S 2nd St
Belleville, IL 62220
(618)233-6414 3.4 PK-8
- Belleville Grades: K-8 | 101 students
5303 West Main Street
Belleville, IL 62226
(618)234-6061 0.4 K-8
- Belleville Grades: PK-8 | 315 students
1108 Lebanon Avenue
Belleville, IL 62221
(618)235-4066 3.6 PK-8
- Belleville Grades: PK-12 | 48 students
413 E Main St
Belleville, IL 62220
(618)234-3391 3.7 PK-12
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.