- St. Teresa Catholic School, an integral component of St. Teresa Parish, serves the community by passing on the Catholic faith and values while immersing the student within a Christ-centered environment.
- A continued partnership of St. Teresa Parish, families, and staff within a tradition of academic excellence will provide students the opportunity to learn about the Church's teachings, to incorporate them in their daily life, and to take an active role in addressing social concerns.
- We are committed to serve the children and families who desire a Catholic education.
- Education at St. Teresa School is a gradual development of the human person through the inspiration of the Divine.
- It is a continuation and an enrichment of what is begun in the home that strives to develop the spiritual, academic, social, and psychological aspects of the child.
- The philosophy of the school is based on the principle that Catholic schools are to be communities of faith, in which the Christian message, the experience of community, worship, and social concern are integrated in the total education experiences of the students, their parents and members of the faculty.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||326 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||17 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Red/White/Blue Plaid and Blue Pants)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,395|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition - $3,170 Technology Fee - $225|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Drill Team, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Drill Team, Soccer,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||17 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art Fair, Band, Chess Team, Choir, Geography Bee, Junior St. Vincent de Paul, Lip Sync, Math Team, Music Productions, NJHS, Science Fair, Scouts, Servers, Speech Team, Spelling Bee, Student Council, Talent Show Art Fair, Band, Chess Team, Choir, Geography Bee, Lip Sync, Math Team, NJHS, Science Fair, Scouts, Servers, Speech Team, Spelling Bee, Talent Show, Junior St. Vincent de Paul,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BellevilleGrades: PK-8 | 149 students
1900 W Belle St
Belleville, IL 62226
O'FallonGrades: PK-8 | 428 students
214 W 3rd St
O'Fallon, IL 62269
BellevilleGrades: K-9 | 197 students
8809 W Main St
Belleville, IL 62223
Fairview HeightsGrades: PK-8 | 243 students
504 Fountains Pkwy
Fairview Heights, IL 62208
BellevilleGrades: PK-8 | 142 students
200 S 2nd St
Belleville, IL 62220
April 25, 2017
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
April 25, 2017
If you are looking for a college preparatory education with a military emphasis, then take a look at military schools.
April 25, 2017
School uniforms are largely found at religious, parochial and military schools. Dress codes have replaced uniforms at most schools.