Althoff Catholic High School
- Top Ranked IL School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 323 students
- Yearly Tuition: $8,262
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Skirts and khaki pants, polos
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
BASIC, Fellowship of Christian Athletes, Spanish Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Band and Choir, Theater Program
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Chess Team, E Sports, Model UN, Scholar Bowl
- Althoff is a diocesan Catholic high school serving students who primarily desire to pursue, in a Catholic environment, a strong academic program that will prepare them for post-secondary education. The school's strength and its future lie in its Catholic heritage, the diverse backgrounds of its students and faculty, and its high academic standards. Through a process of faith formation and challenging educational experiences, faculty and staff strive to empower students not only with academic and technological skills, but also with skills for living. Members of the Althoff Catholic High School community share a deep and abiding respect for the individual and are committed to the spiritual, moral, physical, social and intellectual development of the person. We foster the crusader spirit that exists in each of us to serve God and neighbor.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Althoff Catholic High School cost?
Althoff Catholic High School's tuition is approximately $8,262 for private students.
What sports does Althoff Catholic High School offer?
Althoff Catholic High School offers 15 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball and Wrestling. Althoff Catholic High School is ranked as one of the top 20% of private schools in Illinois for most sports offered.
What is Althoff Catholic High School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Althoff Catholic High School?
The application deadline for Althoff Catholic High School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
View the Althoff Catholic High School yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Endorse Althoff Catholic High School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards