Our Savior's Lutheran School
5.00 (2 reviews)
- OUR SAVIOR'S LUTHERAN SCHOOL - SAN CLEMENTE, CA A Fully Accredited Preschool, & Kindergarten. License # 300600175. We are licensed for 2 - 6 year olds in a developmental, Regiio-inspired, OCQuality Start school.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Evangelical Lutheran Education Association (ELEA)|
National Association of Private Special Education Centers
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (formerly AELC, ALC, or LCA)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-5|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2004|
|Total Students||55 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Joan Lundbohm|
|Admissions Associate||Ms. Jennifer Arnau|
- OUR SAVIOR'S LUTHERAN SCHOOL - SAN CLEMENTE, CA
- Our Savior's Lutheran School is a developmentally appropriate, Reggio inspired Christian preschool with an emphasis on social and emotional development. We believe children learn through experiences and our trained staff are there to guide them and step in for those teachable moments. We have Chapel and Music once a week. We offer a flexible schedule and after school activities. We are an OC Quality Start School and are committed to best practices for young children.
Profile last updated:
- People that viewed Our Savior's Lutheran School also viewed these schools: Palisades Umc Preschool & Kindergarten.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Capistrano Beach Grades: PK-K | 90 students
27002 Camino De Estrella
Capistrano Beach, CA 92624
(949)661-3375 4.5 PK-K
Our son attended OSLS Pre-school and is currently in the 3rd grade at OSLS ! With me being a public school teacher, we had every intention to just stay for preschool and pre-k and then move on to public school. However, that quickly changed with how amazing our experience was for both us and our son! He LOVES school, does not want to miss a day!!!! He has received a great education! The classroom teachers, academics, chapel Wednesdays, small class sizes, after school care and programs are top notch! On top of that, they have great PE, Music, Computer and Spanish teachers as well!!! The love and care that come from everyone on campus has truly made OSLS a great school ! We love Our Savior's Lutheran School
- Posted by Parent - Julie
The best school in Southern California. OSLS provides a foundation that is priceless. My daughter is now in 7th grade. She has been on the honor roll since 6th grade and continues today. I thank OSLS for the teaching and confidence that my daughter has and shows in her school work. Thank you Our Savior's! Now let's focus on my son in third grade.
- Posted by Parent - j.arn
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.