Our Savior's Lutheran School
5.00 (2 reviews)
- OUR SAVIOR'S LUTHERAN SCHOOL - SAN CLEMENTE, CA A Fully Accredited Preschool (License #300600175) & Infant Center (Licencse #304371273 pending). We are licensed for infant to 6 year olds in a developmental, Reggio-inspired, OCQuality Start school.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Evangelical Lutheran Education Association (ELEA)|
National Association of Private Special Education Centers
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (formerly AELC, ALC, or LCA)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2004|
|Total Students||89 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Joan Lundbohm|
|Admissions Associate||Nicole Heinle|
- OUR SAVIOR'S LUTHERAN SCHOOL - SAN CLEMENTE, CA
- Our Savior's Lutheran School is a developmentally appropriate, Reggio inspired Christian preschool with an emphasis on social and emotional development. We believe children learn through experiences and our trained staff are there to guide them and step in for those teachable moments. We have Chapel and Music once a week. We offer a flexible schedule and after school activities. We are an OC Quality Start School and are committed to best practices for young children.
Profile last updated:
- People that viewed Our Savior's Lutheran School also viewed these schools: Palisades Umc Preschool & Kindergarten.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Capistrano Beach Grades: PK-K | 90 students
27002 Camino De Estrella
Capistrano Beach, CA 92624
(949)661-3375 4.5 PK-K
Our son attended OSLS Pre-school and is currently in the 3rd grade at OSLS ! With me being a public school teacher, we had every intention to just stay for preschool and pre-k and then move on to public school. However, that quickly changed with how amazing our experience was for both us and our son! He LOVES school, does not want to miss a day!!!! He has received a great education! The classroom teachers, academics, chapel Wednesdays, small class sizes, after school care and programs are top notch! On top of that, they have great PE, Music, Computer and Spanish teachers as well!!! The love and care that come from everyone on campus has truly made OSLS a great school ! We love Our Savior's Lutheran School
- Posted by Parent - Julie
The best school in Southern California. OSLS provides a foundation that is priceless. My daughter is now in 7th grade. She has been on the honor roll since 6th grade and continues today. I thank OSLS for the teaching and confidence that my daughter has and shows in her school work. Thank you Our Savior's! Now let's focus on my son in third grade.
- Posted by Parent - j.arn
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.