St. Michaels Christian Academy
- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 76 students
- Yearly Tuition: $7,000
- Acceptance rate: 75%
- Average class size: 11 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
St. Michaels Christian Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in California for:
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Summer Program Details
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 48%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
financial aid is available
National avg.: 85%
Total Sports Offered
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Club or Organization:
Journalism/Yearbook, Surf Club
Journalism/Yearbook, Surf Club
- For over thirty years, St. Michael`s Christian Academy has been educating students to excel in every aspect of life. We are dedicated to inspiring each student to attain the highest standards, scholastically, socially and spiritually. Our fully accredited program and dedicated, experienced teachers address each child individually. Our mission is to build confidence, character, and love of learning, giving students a solid foundation for a successful life.We invite you to learn more about us and to visit our classrooms soon.
All 8 of my siblings and I have gone (or still are going) to SMCA. We have gone there from kindergarten through 8th grade and had such amazing experiences. This school is like one big family and it gave me such a strong foundation in my faith, my education, and my social skills. I owe so much to this school and hope to one day send my future children there!
All 4 of my children attended SMCA for K-8. Each have gone on to a highly academic high school and colleges. Their foundation at St. Michael's gave them the tools they needed to become confident, successful, and productive adults. The amazing thing is that they can return year after year to say hello to their same dedicated teachers and staff.
I was blessed to attend St. Michael's from kindergarten all the way through 9th grade. I have now been out of high school for over 10 years, but remember my days there like they were yesterday. SMCA may be small, but what it lacks in physical size is more than made up for by the true love and dedication provided by it's amazing teachers. No one has had a greater impact on my life than the faculty at this school. Small class sizes mean teachers can truly get to know and build a relationship with each child aiding in their interpersonal skills development. All students were given extraordinary individual attention to allow them to develop their strengths and thus increase their confidence and sense of self. I am so blessed to have attended this school, and if I ever move back to Southern California I will send my children to St. Michael's without a doubt.
All my children have attended this wonderful school. Dedicated teachers and small class sizes helped my kids be confident and successful as they moved on to high school. The family atmosphere is a plus because everyone knows your name!
Endorse St. Michaels Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Understanding Private School Tuition
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
Books About Private School
What's private school really like? Find out from people who have been there.
You Won't Find....
You won't find several things in private schools which you will find in public schools.