Our Saviors Lutheran School
Our Savior's Lutheran School exists to assist parents in the spiritual training and education of their children, to make lifelong disciples for our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, and as a mission of Our Savior's Lutheran Church.
Our Savior's currently offers a 3-year-old preschool through first grade.
Each year we will add on another grade as our first class moves on.
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-1
- Students: 11 students
- Yearly Tuition: $3,500
- Average class size: 3 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 25%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Tuiton is based upon days attended per week, the grade level of the student, church membership status, and amount of financial aid received.
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
- · A solid education centered on the Bible for your child’s spiritual growth · Highly qualified teachers, low student-to-teacher ratio and full accreditation for your child’s educational growth · A safe and inviting Christian school environment for your child’s social growth · Loving, consistent discipline based on Christian values for your child’s emotional growth · Family activities and education for personal growth in Christian parenting · Low student-to-teacher ratio · A consistent, Christian education for over 20 years
Endorse Our Saviors Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How Exposed Is Your School?
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.