Overland Park South KinderCare
- We are dedicated to education and believe that you and your child deserve the highest quality care possible.
- Our teachers are committed to delivering the KinderCare promise to your family by being passionate in their teaching and in the nurturing of your child.
- We would love for you to come in and meet our amazing teachers and see all of the fun activities that we do each day! Feel free to stop by or give us a call to set up a time to tour our center.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to KinderCare in South Overland Park! Our NAC accredited program is located at Newton Dr. and 150th, just one block east of 69-HWY. We are thrilled that you have stopped by our web page and we would love to meet you and your family! Everything in our center is designed for learning. We truly believe in developing the whole child and our dedicated teachers would love to foster your child's social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development. We go above and beyond to ensure that your child is given the tools for success in school and beyond. Here at Overland Park KinderCare, we are truly a family! Your participation and involvement is very important to us. Your child will not only have a safe, secure, and stimulating learning environment, but they will also have support from a team of professionals who are sincerely passionate about education. We encourage you to call or stop by our center any time and check out all the amazing things we are doing in our classrooms and beyond.
- Our center is equipped with a built-in keypad entry system. The entry code is changed twice a year and is only released to parents and/or guardians. Only authorized persons are allowed to pickup your child. In the event that your child will be picked up by additional contact written authorization will be required and a government-issued ID will be required to verify their identity before the child can be released. Each child is signed and out at daily and they continually monitored throughout the day on our name-to-face attendance sheets. Outdoor play occurs daily, weather permitting. In the event weather conditions prevent outdoor activities, alternative indoor gross-motor activities will be substituted. Our playground is arranged into age specific areas and is equipped with a seven-foot perimeter rod iron fence. Health and safety is our top priority and we make every attempt to be prepared for any potential emergency situation. We regularly schedule and practice emergency procedures and/or evacuations. In addition, all of our dedicated teachers here are all CPR and First Aid certified.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
- S.R.S. - Not on the Federal Food Program
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Overland Park Grades: K | 10 students
15020 Antioch Rd
Overland Park, KS 66221 0.7 K
- Overland Park Grades: NS-K
14330 Metcalf Avenue
Overland Park, KS 66223
(913)681-1610 0.9 NS-K
- Overland Park Grades: PK-12 | 452 students
9333 W. 159th Street
Overland Park, KS 66221
(913)681-7622 1.6 PK-12
- Overland Park Grades: K-9 | 653 students
14201 Nall Ave
Overland Park, KS 66223
(913)402-3950 1.7 K-9
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.