The teachers here at the KinderCare on Owen Drive are passionate about educating and loving the children.
Almost half of the center staff has been here for five years and longer.
All of the teachers have their North Carolina Credentials I and II and are continuing there education throughout the year.
We also continue our education from biannual company professional development trainings to seeking additional college courses or seminars in the education field.
At the end of the day, the true key to our teachers’ success is their passion for teaching and their love for the children.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to KinderCare on Owen Drive! Our experienced teachers and
staff look forward to providing your child an engaging and enriched
learning experience. It is one of our goals to work in partnership
with families to ensure that all children's specific needs are
being met within our programs. Our classrooms feature a print-rich
environment which will help your child connect spoken words and
print. We’re helping develop early literacy and writing
We look forward to having you visit us and join us in laying down the foundation for your child's education. It is also a goal of ours that every family feels at home, in which every child feels loved, nurtured, and taken care of. We would love to invite you to spend some time with us by touring our center. We can't wait to welcome you into our KinderCare family!
- At KinderCare the health and safety of your children is one of our top priorities. All outside doors are locked and the front door has a keypad entrance so only parents and staff can get inside. We have fire drills and tornado drills so the children know what to do. We also have evacuation plans in place to transport children to in case of an emergency. All staff members are CPR and First Aid certified. Anyone who works with Infant to two year-old's has been trained in SIDS.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: German, Spanish
- Accreditations: NAC, NAEYC
- Enrollment: Min Age - 6 Weeks, Max Age - 12 Year-Olds
- Hoke County, Cumberland County, Fayettville Technical College Partnership, NACCRRA
- Infant Programs (6 Weeks – 1 Year), Toddler Programs (1 – 2 Years), Discovery Preschool Programs (2 – 3 Years), Preschool Programs (3 – 4 Years), Prekindergarten Programs (4 – 5 Years), Before and After School Programs (5–12 Years), Summer Programs (preschool, prekindergarten, and school-age)
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Owen Drive KinderCare?
The application deadline for Owen Drive KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Owen Drive KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.