Fayetteville Christian School
- FCS offers a quality non-denominational Christian academic program. We have had eight National Merit winners and ten students attend Governor's School.
- The class of 2017 was offered $4,000,000 in academic scholarships to attend various colleges and universities. We offer a strong Christian discipleship program that encourages students to grow in their relationship with God.
- Students are involved in community service and missions work. FCS offers a warm and friendly family environment.
- FCS was voted the Reader's Choice Best Private School in the area in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017.
- Our graduates have attended tops schools like: Harvard Business School, John Hopkins Medical School, Hampden-Sydney Medical School, UNC Chapel Hill, Clemson, NC State, University of Alabama, University of Florida, Duke University, Howard University, University of South Carolina, UCLA, Tulane, and Wheaton College, Taylor University and Liberty University.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||650 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||39 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Number of AP Courses||10 courses|
|Advanced Courses||Biology, Chemistry, English Lang and Comp, European History, Human Geography, Literature and Comp, Physics, Spanish, US History|
|Average SAT score||1150|
|Average ACT score||22|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,000|
|Tuition Notes||discounts for siblings|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Dawn Pauley|
|Total Sports Offered||15 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Drill Team, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, Weightlifting, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Dance, Drill Team,
Tennis, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||18 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Advanced Band, Advanced Choir, AR Reading, Art, Beginning Band, Brain Game, Elementary Choir, Elementary Dance, Intermediate Band, Junior High Choir, Junior High Worship Band, Junior National Honor Society, Math Counts, Mentoring Program, National Honor Society, Spelling Bee, Student Council, Worship Band|
- Our average SAT scores far exceed National and State scores. Our students are well-prepared for college or career. Students gain admission to prestigious universities-i.e. Wake Forest, Duke, UNC Carolina, Hampton-Sydney, and Wheaton
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fayetteville Grades: PK-12 | 264 students
6548 Rockfish Road
Fayetteville, NC 28306
(910)424-1205 5.4 PK-12
I went to school here for preK through 12th and have returned to place my own children here. It is a fabulous school that promotes strong academics but places emphasis on preparing children to become Christian leaders with a Christian worldview.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Alum and parent
We have been at Fayetteville Christian School for 11 years. My kids love it and so do I. Teachers and staff are kind and loving. I get to go to work everyday knowing that my kids are safe, happy and getting a great education. They are not only being prepared for college, but prepared for life!
- Posted by Parent - xanal
Fayetteville Christian is a great school for leadership and Christian based education. My daughter has been here for 4 years and we love it. The teachers, and coaches are leaders and take really good care of every student. Education at FCS is high quality and very informative. The athletics are 1st class with the coaching staff taking the extra time to provide knowledge of their respective sport. They (coaches) work really hard to help the kids earn oportunities to play at the college level. Great school!!!!! GO WARRIORS
- Posted by Parent - Battl
A comprehensive approach with the teacher, educational assistants, outside programs integrated into the classroom curriculum, i.e LIPS, Counseling, private musical instrument lessons, sports, dance and many more along with the principals at the different levels and the other teachers. My children receive a complete "community" approach which enables the varying gifts and expertise to be applied most effectively-unlike the "cookie cutter" state standardized approach in the public sector and other private schools, as well. As a working mother, my children would not have the privilege of accessing these many facets of educational and/or extracurricular activities that make school much more intrinsic for the student. Education is an expense regardless of public or private-you pay in some form or another; however, one must evaluate-"What is my child's education/future/college opportunities/character and community ownership worth?" We are on a very tight budget and we choose to make many sacrifices in order to accommodate and fully engage all possibilities presented for our children's future. God is good and he always seems to provide.
- Posted by Parent - Petro
Our son is in his second year at Fayetteville Christian School. Both my wife and I believe our son is getting a quality well rounded education. I've attended several of the functions that the school has held and I can attest to the active involvement of the parents who have chosen to send their children to this school. To me that's a great sign, as I firmly believe that if the parents care, then the quality of education will be high as teachers can focus on teaching and not babysitting.
- Posted by Parent - kgnyc
GREAT SCHOOL!!! Teaches a child values, leadership, sportsmanship, well rounded academic program and most of all "The Word of God."
- Posted by Parent - jeane