Northwood Temple Academy
- Top Ranked NC School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 372 students
- Yearly Tuition: $4,600
- Average class size: 16 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
khaki pants/collared monogram shirts
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- It is the purpose of Northwood Temple Academy to teach each student that all real truth is God-centered. The only infallible book is the Bible, God’s Word. The Bible, therefore, will be the first and most important textbook in the NTA curriculum. All other textbooks, curricula, and materials are to conform to this basic philosophy of Christian education.
- It is the goal of the Academy to guide each student with growing knowledge of the Bible and to teach the revelation of God through His Son and the principles of His Kingdom. The religious instruction that is offered will be positive, with emphasis upon developing a personal relationship with God.
- It is the purpose of the Academy to guide each student to full intellectual development. This will be achieved through the use and development of language, continual exposure to new information that is presented in understandable ways, and the development of thinking skills in problem-solving learning situations that involve the full range of the curriculum. Experiences that teach will be provided in language (speaking, listening, writing, reading, spelling), mathematics, science, social studies, health, physical education, art, and music.
- Each child is a person who has special gifts of personality, intellect, physical ability, and talents. The experiences that are provided in school should nurture this individuality, while teaching the child to live and work in harmony with others.
- Northwood Temple Academy seeks to promote the highest academic standards and to develop skills in music, in the fine arts, and in athletics.
Endorse Northwood Temple Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards