Village Christian Academy
5.00 (3 reviews)
Tel: (910) 483-5500
- Village Christian Academy is a school where excellence in education is emphasized in a climate of Christian nurturing and mentoring. The religious instruction that is offered will be positive and continuous and will place emphasis on developing a personal relationship with the Lord.
- Our goal is to mentor our students, preparing them for Christian leadership, because our nation needs leaders who will chose character before career, wisdom beyond scholarship, service instead of self, and participation as a way of life.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||663 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||47 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||24 students|
|Number of AP Courses||10 courses|
|Average SAT score||1170|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,000|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition rates vary between Elementary, Middle and High School age students.|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Leta Spain|
|Total Sports Offered||11 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||11 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art, Band, Choir, Forensics, Honors Choir Ensemble, National Honor Society, Spanish Club, Student Council, Web Design Team, Weightlifting, Yearbook|
- All Three Kindergarten, 1st grade, and 2nd grade classes (9 in all) have full-time assistants.
- Our nurse, guidance counselor, and athletic director are on campus all day.
- Our fine arts staff teaches beyond the basics of choir and band with such course areas as ballet, Suzuki violin, piano keyboarding, drama and forensics.
- Our educational therapist works one-on-one with students so that no student is left behind.
- Our staff of male and female coaches are all believers who appreciate their role-model status whether they are in charge of a 1st grade football team or a high school basketball team.
- Our After-School-Care workers ensure an enjoyable afternoon for elementary students (only $7 a day and no contract necessary).
- Teacher volunteers advise a host of after school clubs and prepare students for ACSI competitions.
- Our school store manager has uniforms for your student on-site to handle any student emergency.
- Our kitchen staff prepares hot and inexpensive meals daily along with new innovations like our full salad bar.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fayetteville Grades: NS-12 | 242 students
6548 Rockfish Road
Fayetteville, NC 28306
(910) 424-1205 6.4 NS-12
VCA has been the most authentic school that I have known so far. It is not the perfect school (if there is one), but they make their mission of Excellence and Commitment to God REAL, whether in administrators, teachers, staff or even the rest of the community. My daughter's experience in this place has been positive both academically, socially and emotionally. Despite the times we live in, all the people who are part of VCA have known how to adapt and train themselves to what is necessary so that this does not stop them from meeting their mission in each student. I recommend VCA to all parents who are looking for an educational option for their children in this area.
- Posted by Parent - Granja.
I am proud to say that I have 2 children currently enrolled at VCA, and I couldn't be more happy!!! The entire staff at VCA have my children's best interest at heart and treat them like family. I would recommend VCA to anyone who wants not only a wonderful education for their child but also anyone who yearns for their child to have a relationship with God!
- Posted by Parent - Rbass
My children have loved Village Christian Academy. They started in elementary school. One has graduated from high school and is doing very well in college. Another is in high school now also being prepared for college. The teachers are caring and the administration has a Christian vision. The school provides academic excellence with a Christian worldview. We highly recommend VCA. Go Knights!
- Posted by Parent - Perry
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.