Liberty Christian Academy
Tel: (910) 424-1205
- Thank you for your interest in Liberty Christian Academy. We are committed to excellence in all that we do at LCA. In fact, the ABC's at Liberty stand for Academically excellent, Bible-based, Character-focused education.
- Our teachers are highly dedicated and well qualified Christians who love the Lord, children, and teaching.
- Our time-tested BJU Press/ABeka/ACSI curriculum helps students to master the core subjects of reading, writing, and arithmetic.
- Liberty students consistently place above the national average on standardized tests each year, many placing in the highest tiers nationally; however, the greatest asset for your child at Liberty is not just academics, but the strong Christ-centered atmosphere.
- Our sincere desire is to assist parents in helping their children reach his/her God-given potential - spiritually, academically, and socially.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Total Students||242 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||19 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Uniform Khakis and School Polo Shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,750|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$550|
|Admissions Director||Duncan L. Edge Jr.|
|Admissions Associate||Erin Reynolds|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Soccer, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?