Tel: (910) 488-9275
Our staff at Ramsey KinderCare strives for excellence in providing quality care for the children and their families that we serve.
We are committed to the growth and development of each child in our care and advocate creating lasting partnerships with every family to ensure their child's success academically and developmentally.
Our teachers continue with their educational goals to grow and develop professionally.
They are what make Ramsey KinderCare the best choice for our families.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to KinderCare at Ramsey! Here we encourage our children to
discover the joy of learning. Our highly experienced teachers and
staff look forward to providing your child with an enriched,
interactive and meaningful learning experience. Our parents and
families are our greatest resource as we strive to ensure that all
of our children's needs are met within our programs. Here, you are
valued and we aspire to build lasting partnerships with our
families to help all children be successful in every aspect of
We invite you to spend some time with us by touring our center. We look forward to having you visit us and become a part of our family as we help set your child's foundation for a lifetime of learning.
- At KinderCare Learning Centers, your child's safety is one of our top priorities. Not only are all of our outside perimeter doors locked to ensure security, but all of our playgrounds are fenced with locked gates as well. In addition the front door of the building has a coded entry where only authorized family members will have a code to enter. Otherwise a door bell is available to visitors who will be greeted by a Center staff member. At Ramsey KinderCare we have a Health and Safety Coordinator on site as well. Ms. Carol's role includes conducting monthly fire drills, ensuring that all staff's CPR certificates are up to date and maintaining high cleanliness standards.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- NACCRRA Military subsidy, Cumberland Co. SS. Fed Tech Comm. College (Parents For Higher Education)
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to Ramsey KinderCare is Northwood Temple Academy (0.1 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fayetteville Grades: 5-10 | 6 students
4704 Ramsey St
Fayetteville, NC 28311
(910) 488-8344 0.5 5-10
- Fayetteville Grades: NS-PK
3840 Walsh Parkway
Fayetteville, NC 28311
(833) 905-3276 2.6 NS-PK
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.