Paddington Station Preschool
Paddington Station Preschool Photo #4 - It's fun to make bridges with stumps and blocks on Paddington's big playground!
Paddington Station Preschool Photo #5 - The wagons are ready to deliver the items collecting during our annual food drive.
Paddington Station Preschool Photo #6 - A Paddington three-year-old adds a splash of color to a giant mural.
Paddington Station Preschool is a welcoming and inclusive community that partners with families to celebrate childhood, embrace learning through play, and prepare confident individuals to joyfully explore the wonders of the world.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
List of Courses Offered
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Feb. 28 / rolling
Tuition ranges from $1,432 to $13,630 depending on student's schedule.
% on Financial Aid
- At Paddington Station Preschool, we strive to: integrate play into all aspects of learning; offer a curriculum that embraces and understands the individual needs of each child; establish a joyful environment that inspires exploration, curiosity, discovery, play, a love of learning, connections with others and appropriate risk-taking by children; acknowledge, honor and celebrate the unique individually of all families within Paddington and to extend that appreciation into the greater community; support the role of teacher as a facilitator who nurtures the pathways of each child's learning interests and develop a partnership with families that establishes a vision for the growth of each child.
- Paddington Station Preschool is proud to have some of the finest preschool teachers in the state of Colorado. We strive to attract and retain exceptional early childhood teachers. Our teachers are degreed and licensed in Early Childhood Education and 70% of our faculty members hold advanced degrees, including two with PhD.s. Teachers at Paddington Station create classroom communities that invite active participation, discovery and exploration. Our teachers know each individual child in their care. They also know, understand and appreciate child development.
- In keeping with our play-based philosophy, all children begin the day with choice time. During this free playtime they may choose any activity that is offered in the classroom and learn through play as all subjects are woven in through integrated curriculum. We serve students from 38 different zip codes in the Denver area and the ethnic and racial diversity within our school community allows all children to feel confident about differences and provides them with the ability to welcome change and growth. After graduating from Paddington students excel in over a dozen area independent schools and over 20 different public and charter elementary schools. And, most importantly, they have become joyful life-long learners.
Endorse Paddington Station Preschool. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Understanding Private School Tuition
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
Books About Private School
What's private school really like? Find out from people who have been there.
You Won't Find....
You won't find several things in private schools which you will find in public schools.