Paddington Station Preschool
Paddington Station Preschool Photo #4 - It's fun to make bridges with stumps and blocks on Paddington's big playground!
Paddington Station Preschool Photo #5 - The wagons are ready to deliver the items collecting during our annual food drive.
Paddington Station Preschool Photo #6 - A Paddington three-year-old adds a splash of color to a giant mural.
- Paddington Station Preschool is a welcoming and inclusive community that partners with families to celebrate childhood, embrace learning through play, and prepare confident individuals to joyfully explore the wonders of the world.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||268 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Feb. 28 / rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition ranges from $1,432 to $13,630 depending on student's schedule.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Meg Yoder|
- At Paddington Station Preschool, we strive to: integrate play into all aspects of learning; offer a curriculum that embraces and understands the individual needs of each child; establish a joyful environment that inspires exploration, curiosity, discovery, play, a love of learning, connections with others and appropriate risk-taking by children; acknowledge, honor and celebrate the unique individually of all families within Paddington and to extend that appreciation into the greater community; support the role of teacher as a facilitator who nurtures the pathways of each child's learning interests and develop a partnership with families that establishes a vision for the growth of each child.
- Paddington Station Preschool is proud to have some of the finest preschool teachers in the state of Colorado. We strive to attract and retain exceptional early childhood teachers. Our teachers are degreed and licensed in Early Childhood Education and 70% of our faculty members hold advanced degrees, including two with PhD.s. Teachers at Paddington Station create classroom communities that invite active participation, discovery and exploration. Our teachers know each individual child in their care. They also know, understand and appreciate child development.
- In keeping with our play-based philosophy, all children begin the day with choice time. During this free playtime they may choose any activity that is offered in the classroom and learn through play as all subjects are woven in through integrated curriculum. We serve students from 38 different zip codes in the Denver area and the ethnic and racial diversity within our school community allows all children to feel confident about differences and provides them with the ability to welcome change and growth. After graduating from Paddington students excel in over a dozen area independent schools and over 20 different public and charter elementary schools. And, most importantly, they have become joyful life-long learners.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Denver Grades: PK-K | 260 students
1301 Quebec St
Denver, CO 80220
(303)333-9154 0 PK-K
- Denver Grades: PK-8 | 216 students
1250 Newport St
Denver, CO 80220
(303)333-8275 0.3 PK-8
- Watkins Grades: K-12 | 94 students
32100 E Colfax Service Rd
Watkins, CO 80137
(303)344-5830 0.7 K-12
- Denver Grades: K-8 | 241 students
1005 Yosemite Street
Denver, CO 80230
(303)340-2444 1 K-8
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.