Patrick Henry Academy
- Patrick Henry Academy is a college preparatory school which provides a safe, family-oriented atmosphere while guiding students to be contributing members of society.
- Patrick Henry Academy seeks to provide an opportunity for students to reach their highest potential, mentally, physically, as well as socially and morally, in preparation for college entrance and for life.
- It aims to give them a greater appreciation of American heritage of freedom under law, justice, free enterprise, and the underlying spiritual foundations of this country.
- It seeks to fulfill these objectives through a balanced program designed to encourage and aid each student to achieve excellence in scholarships, strength in character, responsibility, in citizenship, and harmony in relations with others.
- Through these efforts the Academy hopes to make a great contribution to the future leadership of our community, state and nation.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||192 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 14%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.