Pearblossom Private School Inc
5.00 (1 review)
- Pearblossom Private School, Inc. has provided quality educational programs to thousands of students throughout the United States since 1989.
- Through word of mouth referrals, Pearblossom Private School, Inc. currently processes some 4,500 student enrollments each year from virtually every state.
- Our high school students are provided with the most comprehensive text books available.
- A high school diploma is issued upon satisfactory completion of the requirements.
- The middle school program is combined into a single combination 7th/8th grade since 8th grade is practically a complete review of material previously presented in 6th and 7th grades.
- The Kindergarten program is appropriate for preschool children aged 3 1/2 years and older and includes a book that teaches your child to read in "100 easy lessons.".
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||3940 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Pearblossom Private School is a wonderful alternative to mainstream education. It takes me back to a time, when being a kid was about learning and being a kid. The pressure placed on our children to achieve at a competitive coral, is not the way I want my child to face academic growth. Pacing is geared at the level your child is meant to build on. Mr Goldman has good foresight, about preparing an academic path that meets accredited standards. Thank you Mr Goldman! Sincerely.
- Posted by Parent - mannm
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?