Penny Creek KinderCare
The teachers at Penny Creek are passionate about educating and nurturing children.
Our team focuses on the individual child and how important they are in contributing to the whole class experience.
They take pride in developing each child's unique growth, while fostering caring friendships amongst classmates. We love what we do and it shows!.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Penny Creek KinderCare! We are one big family at Penny Creek, literally and figuratively. Often we have siblings from infancy to school age learning and growing together under the same caring roof. Our main focus is having fun while learning and striving to be our best selves as we share, learn and play with our friends and family. A big focus of our learning is how to be a successful student and model positive behaviors as we help each other grow. We invite you to come laugh and learn with us!
- Every child deserves a great start in life. As early childhood educators we play a significant role in the critical developmental years of young children. And a fundamental part of this responsibility, is providing a high-quality, safe environment in every classroom. Our mission and values are consistent with this expectation. By holding each other accountable for working safely and following company policies and procedures, state and federal OSHA regulations as well as licensing requirements, we are able to ensure the safety and health of staff and children in our centers. This is accomplished by partnering with each other, with the National Support Center, and most importantly, by always doing what is right for children.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
- None at this time
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Penny Creek KinderCare?
The application deadline for Penny Creek KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Penny Creek KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.