Penny Creek KinderCare
Tel: (425) 385-2899
- The teachers at Penny Creek are passionate about educating and nurturing children.
- Our team focuses on the individual child and how important they are in contributing to the whole class experience.
- They take pride in developing each child's unique growth, while fostering caring friendships amongst classmates. We love what we do and it shows!.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to Penny Creek KinderCare! We are one big family at Penny Creek, literally and figuratively. Often we have siblings from infancy to school age learning and growing together under the same caring roof. Our main focus is having fun while learning and striving to be our best selves as we share, learn and play with our friends and family. A big focus of our learning is how to be a successful student and model positive behaviors as we help each other grow. We invite you to come laugh and learn with us!
- Every child deserves a great start in life. As early childhood educators we play a significant role in the critical developmental years of young children. And a fundamental part of this responsibility, is providing a high-quality, safe environment in every classroom. Our mission and values are consistent with this expectation. By holding each other accountable for working safely and following company policies and procedures, state and federal OSHA regulations as well as licensing requirements, we are able to ensure the safety and health of staff and children in our centers. This is accomplished by partnering with each other, with the National Support Center, and most importantly, by always doing what is right for children.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
- None at this time
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Snohomish Grades: NS-PK
Bldg. 2 13119 Seattle Hill Road
Snohomish, WA 98296
(425) 379-9300 0.8 NS-PK
- Bothell Grades: PK-8 | 175 students
1300 Bothell Evertt Hwy 3641
Bothell, WA 98012
(425) 337-6992 1.4 PK-8
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.