Penny Creek KinderCare
The teachers at Penny Creek are passionate about educating and nurturing children.
Our team focuses on the individual child and how important they are in contributing to the whole class experience.
They take pride in developing each child's unique growth, while fostering caring friendships amongst classmates. We love what we do and it shows!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Penny Creek KinderCare! We are one big family at Penny Creek, literally and figuratively. Often we have siblings from infancy to school age learning and growing together under the same caring roof. Our main focus is having fun while learning and striving to be our best selves as we share, learn and play with our friends and family. A big focus of our learning is how to be a successful student and model positive behaviors as we help each other grow. We invite you to come laugh and learn with us!
- Every child deserves a great start in life. As early childhood educators we play a significant role in the critical developmental years of young children. And a fundamental part of this responsibility, is providing a high-quality, safe environment in every classroom. Our mission and values are consistent with this expectation. By holding each other accountable for working safely and following company policies and procedures, state and federal OSHA regulations as well as licensing requirements, we are able to ensure the safety and health of staff and children in our centers. This is accomplished by partnering with each other, with the National Support Center, and most importantly, by always doing what is right for children.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
- None at this time
Endorse Penny Creek KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How Exposed Is Your School?
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.