Silver Lake KinderCare
5.00 (1 review)
- The Silverlake KinderCare staff is comprised of many talented and dedicated staff members.
- Many of the staff have been in the childcare field for years and have devoted their careers to caring for and educating children.
- The staff here love implementing KinderCare's unique curriculum as well as enhancing it with their own creativity and knowledge.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||50 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||50:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to Silverlake KinderCare! We welcome all children from six weeks to 12 years of age. We are currently accepting subsidy as well as private pay families in all of our classrooms. Come check out the learning that happens in our center everyday. We have an open-door policy so all interested families are welcome to just stop by and take a tour.
- All of our teachers are certified in First Aid and CPR. We have an OSHA Committee that meets once a month to discuss safety issues, fire drills, and health hazards. We have secured entrance as well as a fully fenced play area.
- Hours Of Operation: 5:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Arabic, French, Spanish
- DSHS (Full-Time Only)
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Everett Grades: NS | 60 students
10814 7th Ave Se
Everett, WA 98208
(425)355-3180 0.9 NS
- Everett Grades: PK-12 | 150 students
1804 Puget Drive
Everett, WA 98203
(425)355-1311 1.1 PK-12
- Everett Grades: NS-PK
5 W Casino Rd
Everett, WA 98204
(425)348-5444 1.6 NS-PK
The staff at this location are amazing and they've been very flexible with my schedule and situation. They take amazing care of my son and are very enthusiastic about his artistic ability. They always make sure to send home all his amazing artwork and the fact that they accommodate his little quirks makes all the difference. The teachers are competent and I can tell they are truly invested in my child's education and life.
- Posted by Parent - Joshua
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.