Pike Creek KinderCare
At Pike Creek KinderCare we believe in developing a well rounded child.
Our emphasis is assisting you in teaching your child all aspects of learning.
Your child will be in a safe, secure and stimulating environment to learn and play in.
Our team of child development experts have a true passion for educating and nurturing children.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Thank you for choosing Pike Creek KinderCare! We are a well established center, with teachers who have educated our students for as long as 20 years. We enroll students from six weeks of age up to 12 years of age. The center is located directly across the street from Linden Hill Elementary school, in the Red Clay school district. We walk our elementary students to Linden Hill and pick them up in the afternoon. Skyline Middle school & oddessey Charter have a bus stop in front of our center, allowing us to pick up middle school students as well. We look forward to serving your child's educational needs!
- Your child's safety is our primary concern. Every teacher at this center is First Aid and CPR certified. Parents are given a pass code to enter the building, all other pick-up adults have identification checked before entering the building. Our playgrounds are enclosed by fencing and have locks placed on them.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Hindi, Mandarin, Spanish
- Purchase of Care Plus (have to pay difference left after state pays) NACCRRA
Endorse Pike Creek KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.