Pleasant Hill KinderCare
The teachers and staff at Pleasant Hill KinderCare realize how important your child is to you and your family.
That is why we dedicate ourselves to all of the children here at KinderCare by promising to educate and to provide a safe and caring learning environment in your absence.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Pleasant Hill KinderCare in Pleasant Hill, Iowa. We would love to meet with you and your family to share with you everything that our center has to offer. We are passionate about education and the happiness that we can bring to each child that is enrolled at our center. We strive to develop the whole child; we provide several activities that will help your child develop socially, emotionally and cognitively. Pleasant Hill KinderCare's experts enjoy being a part of our families' lives and have a true passion for educating and nurturing children.
- Along with your child's happiness and education, your child's health and safety is also at the top of our priority list here at Pleasant Hill KinderCare. We are extremely fortunate to be located in a great neighborhood that exudes safety. Not only are all of our outside perimeter doors locked to ensure security, Pleasant Hill KinderCare also has a keypad entry as well as two fenced in playgrounds with locked gates. Enrolled families will have access to the code that will allow them past the keypad accessed entry. Otherwise, a door bell is available for visitors who will be greeted by one of our friendly staff members. At Pleasant Hill KinderCare we have a Health and Safety Coordinator on site as well. One of Ms. Lisa's jobs is to conduct monthly fire and tornado drills and to ensure that all of our staff has current certifications in CPR, First Aid, Universal Precautions as well as current Mandated Reporter certificates. We cannot stress enough the importance of keeping all of our children safe!
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- CCA and promise jobs
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Pleasant Hill KinderCare?
The application deadline for Pleasant Hill KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Pleasant Hill KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.