- We pride our center on our wonderful staff and their longevity.
- We conduct two training days per year for our staff so they may remain up to date with early childhood education.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Our experts designed our classrooms '” and every activity and lesson '” to help prepare your child for success in school and beyond. Designated learning centers, such as dramatic play and blocks in every classroom, give children the opportunity for rich social play and self-initiated discovery. You'll find that our classrooms feature a print-rich environment full of carefully selected materials, written charts and labels, and children's literature. By helping your child connect spoken words and print, we're helping develop early literacy and writing skills. Whether your child has first words or first grade on the horizon, we're excited to show you how everything in our center is designed for learning!
- Our center offers a keypad entry to our classrooms and a fenced playground. All our teacher are CPR and First Aid certified. We conduct monthly fire and disaster drills. Our onsite cook is food handler certified.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- NACCRRA YMCA Child Development Associates Children's Home Society- Refer Parents to: http://www.chs-ca.org/cca.html for information on how to enroll accepts most state programs
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Carlsbad Grades: PK-K | 209 students
6604 Black Rail Rd
Carlsbad, CA 92011 1 PK-K
- Carlsbad Grades: 6-12
705 Palomar Airport Rd., Ste. 340
Carlsbad, CA 92011
(866)402-1699 1.1 6-12
- Carlsbad Grades: K-3 | 13 students
2647 Gateway Road Suite 105PMB440
Carlsbad, CA 92009
(877)458-9737 3 K-3
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.