- We pride our center on our wonderful staff and their longevity.
- We conduct two training days per year for our staff so they may remain up to date with early childhood education.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Our experts designed our classrooms '” and every activity and lesson '” to help prepare your child for success in school and beyond. Designated learning centers, such as dramatic play and blocks in every classroom, give children the opportunity for rich social play and self-initiated discovery. You'll find that our classrooms feature a print-rich environment full of carefully selected materials, written charts and labels, and children's literature. By helping your child connect spoken words and print, we're helping develop early literacy and writing skills. Whether your child has first words or first grade on the horizon, we're excited to show you how everything in our center is designed for learning!
- Our center offers a keypad entry to our classrooms and a fenced playground. All our teacher are CPR and First Aid certified. We conduct monthly fire and disaster drills. Our onsite cook is food handler certified.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- NACCRRA YMCA Child Development Associates Children's Home Society- Refer Parents to: http://www.chs-ca.org/cca.html for information on how to enroll accepts most state programs
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Carlsbad Grades: PK-K | 209 students
6604 Black Rail Rd
Carlsbad, CA 92011 1 PK-K
- Carlsbad Grades: 6-12
705 Palomar Airport Rd., Ste. 340
Carlsbad, CA 92011
(866)402-1699 1.1 6-12
- Carlsbad Grades: K-3 | 13 students
2647 Gateway Road Suite 105PMB440
Carlsbad, CA 92009
(877)458-9737 3 K-3
Strategic planning is a disciplined effort to produce fundamental decisions and actions that shape and guide what an organization is, what it does, and why it does it, with a focus on the future.
Getting your child into a competitive school is a tough assignment. Don't let the many challenges overwhelm you. There is a simple solution.
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.