Poplar Springs Sda School
- Poplar Springs Sda School serves 7 students in grades 1-6 and is a member of the General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC).
- The student:teacher of Poplar Springs Sda School is 7:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Seventh Day Adventist.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-6|
|Total Students||7 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Westminster Grades: 1-12 | 84 students
126 Robin Rd
Westminster, SC 29693 2.5 1-12
- Seneca Grades: K | 86 students
1080 S Oak St
Seneca, SC 29678
(864)882-6055 5.1 K
- Seneca Grades: PK-K | 75 students
210 W South 6th St
Seneca, SC 29678
(864)882-0285 5.1 PK-K
- Walhalla Grades: K-12 | 15 students
115 Worley Lane
Walhalla, SC 29691
(864)638-3476 5.3 K-12
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.