Poplar Springs Sda School
- Poplar Springs Sda School serves 7 students in grades 1-6 and is a member of the General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC).
- The student:teacher of Poplar Springs Sda School is 7:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Seventh Day Adventist.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-6|
|Total Students||7 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Westminster Grades: 1-12 | 84 students
126 Robin Rd
Westminster, SC 29693 2.5 1-12
- Seneca Grades: K | 86 students
1080 S Oak St
Seneca, SC 29678
(864)882-6055 5.1 K
- Seneca Grades: PK-K | 75 students
210 W South 6th St
Seneca, SC 29678
(864)882-0285 5.1 PK-K
- Walhalla Grades: K-12 | 15 students
115 Worley Lane
Walhalla, SC 29691
(864)638-3476 5.3 K-12
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.