Presidio Hill School
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Art Club, LGBTQ Alliance, MakerSpace, Orff Music program, Spanish Language Program, Students of Color
- Established in 1918, Presidio Hill School is the oldest continuously operating progressive school in California; we turned 100 during the 2017-2018 school year! In keeping with this heritage, Presidio Hill continues to offer its students a challenging, project-based curriculum that prepares them for the future by attending to their developmental needs and by equipping them with tools and skills to be agents of social change. Guided by a skilled and caring faculty, students learn to be confident and curious, to be creative problem solvers and independent, critical thinkers. Learning is collaborative and active.
- Our vibrant, diverse, and supportive community allows students to explore their unique voices, traits, and talents; our emphasis on the importance of community and justice encourages students to develop self-awareness, personal character, resilience, and an understanding of their role as stewards of the planet and citizens of the world.
Endorse Presidio Hill School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards