Presidio Hill School
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Art Club, LGBTQ Alliance, MakerSpace, Orff Music program, Spanish Language Program, Students of Color
- Presidio Hill offers our students a challenging, project-based curriculum that attends to their intellectual and social-emotional needs and prepares them to be agents of positive social change. Guided by a skilled and caring faculty, students learn to be confident and curious, to be creative problem solvers and critical thinkers. Learning at PHS is collaborative and active.
- We place great value on the arts as both an academic discipline and an essential element of a meaningful life. Situated on the edge of the Presidio, our school takes full and frequent advantage of the park`s 1500 acres; whether they are studying science, art, social studies, or literature, the Presidio is a rich and vital "classroom" to our students.
- Our vibrant, diverse, and supportive community allows students to explore their unique voices, traits, and talents; our emphasis on the importance of community and justice encourages students to develop self-awareness, personal character, resilience, and an understanding of their role as stewards of the planet and citizens of the world.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Presidio Hill School cost?
Presidio Hill School's tuition is approximately $38,290 for private students.
What sports does Presidio Hill School offer?
Presidio Hill School offers 4 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cross Country, Indoor Soccer and Volleyball.
What is Presidio Hill School's ranking?
Presidio Hill School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in California for: Oldest founding date.
When is the application deadline for Presidio Hill School?
The application deadline for Presidio Hill School is Feb. 1 / rolling (applications are due on Feb. 1 but additional applications are reviewed year-round as space permits ).
Endorse Presidio Hill School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards