5.00 (2 reviews)
- Providence Christian Academy was founded in 2004, andhasquickly become Northwest Arkansas` leadingChristian,independent,K-12 college-preparatoryprivateschool.
- Providence is conveniently located off I-49 inthePinnacle/Southwest Rogers area of Northwest Arkansas.
- PCCA students come from over87 churches, and every majorcityand town in the region.
- Providence is dedicated to "Building Leaders for Christ",whichis the #1 distinctive vs. a public or charter school.
- Students who attend Providence receive atop-tier,college-preparatory education from a Christ-centered,dedicatedcollege of faculty.
- Providence utilizes the university-model system toensurestudents are prepared to succeed. Providence Academy offers excellent academics,championshipathletics, and student activities.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Christian Schools International (CSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||553 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 13%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||47 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Number of AP Courses||12 courses|
|Average ACT score||27|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies by Grade. Range is $3300-$6,000; $10,000 for International Students (includes tuition and housing)|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Margie Samuel|
|Total Sports Offered||12 sports|
|Sports||Archery, Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Golf, Riflery, Softball, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, Winter TrackArchery, Baseball,|
Cross Country, Golf,
Tennis, Track and Field,
Volleyball, Winter Track,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||14 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art, Band, Journalism, Junior Classical League, Latin Club, Math Club, Music/Choir, National Honor Society, Outdoor Survival Club, Robotics, Student Government, Theatre, Worship Team, Yearbook|
- Providence Christian Academy was founded in 2004, andhasquickly become Northwest Arkansas` leading independent,K-12college-preparatory private school. Providence isconvenientlylocated off I-49 in the Pinnacle/Southwest Rogers areaof NorthwestArkansas. PCCA students come from over87 churches, andeverymajor city and town in the region. Students who attendProvidencereceive a top-tier, college-preparatory education fromaChrist-centered, dedicated college of faculty. Providenceutilizesthe university-model system to ensure students are preparedtosucceed. Providence Academy offers excellentacademics,championship athletics, and student activities.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Rogers Grades: PK-8 | 356 students
1315 W Cypress St
Rogers, AR 72758
(479)636-4421 4 PK-8
- Rogers Grades: NS-8 | 193 students
3364 W Pleasant Grove Rd
Rogers, AR 72758
(479)878-1052 1.3 NS-8
- Bentonville Grades: PK-6 | 105 students
4208 E Central Ave
Bentonville, AR 72712
(479)271-9424 5.8 PK-6
My children have been at Providence Academy since my first-born started kindergarten there in 2009. I can't imagine our family's story without Providence being part of our lives. We love having the best of both the school and homeschool worlds through the university model. We have more time as a family with our kids at home with us and with each other. But they also get to experience the perks of a school community. My kids love being involved in activities such as musical theater, band, archery, science fair, and National Honor Society. My favorite aspect of Providence Academy is the Christian worldview my children have gained through the classical education. God's Word is central to everything they learn in all subjects. Our dedicated teachers work hard to inspire creativity, critical thinking, and diligence in our kids. We're so grateful for the opportunity to partner with Providence in our children's education!
- Posted by Parent - Marissa
We have really enjoyed Providence Academy. The school talks about "Building Leaders for Christ" in every area of the school, and we have seen it first-hand with our kids. The academics are very strong, the athletics have been outstanding, and our children have loved being part of a college-prep school that is Christian. I am thankful how they can offer such a high level, accredited education at 1/2 the cost of the other private schools in our area.
- Posted by Parent - rhl
If you have been teaching for a few years, chances are that you will need to consider rebranding yourself.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.