5.00 (1 review)
- Providence Christian Academy was founded in 2004, andhasquickly become Northwest Arkansas` leadingChristian,independent,K-12 college-preparatoryprivateschool.
- Providence is conveniently located off I-49 inthePinnacle/Southwest Rogers area of Northwest Arkansas.
- PCCA students come from over87 churches, and every majorcityand town in the region.
- Providence is dedicated to "Building Leaders for Christ",whichis the #1 distinctive vs. a public or charter school.
- Students who attend Providence receive atop-tier,college-preparatory education from a Christ-centered,dedicatedcollege of faculty.
- Providence utilizes the university-model system toensurestudents are prepared to succeed. Providence Academy offers excellent academics,championshipathletics, and student activities.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Christian Schools International (CSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||553 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 13%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||47 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Number of AP Courses||12 courses|
|Average ACT score||27|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies by Grade. Range is $3300-$6,000; $10,000 for International Students (includes tuition and housing)|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Margie Samuel|
|Total Sports Offered||12 sports|
|Sports||Archery, Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Golf, Riflery, Softball, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, Winter TrackArchery, Baseball,|
Cross Country, Golf,
Tennis, Track and Field,
Volleyball, Winter Track,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||14 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art, Band, Journalism, Junior Classical League, Latin Club, Math Club, Music/Choir, National Honor Society, Outdoor Survival Club, Robotics, Student Government, Theatre, Worship Team, Yearbook|
- Providence Christian Academy was founded in 2004, andhasquickly become Northwest Arkansas` leading independent,K-12college-preparatory private school. Providence isconvenientlylocated off I-49 in the Pinnacle/Southwest Rogers areaof NorthwestArkansas. PCCA students come from over87 churches, andeverymajor city and town in the region. Students who attendProvidencereceive a top-tier, college-preparatory education fromaChrist-centered, dedicated college of faculty. Providenceutilizesthe university-model system to ensure students are preparedtosucceed. Providence Academy offers excellentacademics,championship athletics, and student activities.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Rogers Grades: PK-8 | 356 students
1315 W Cypress St
Rogers, AR 72758
(479)636-4421 4 PK-8
- Bentonville Grades: PK-6 | 105 students
4208 E Central Ave
Bentonville, AR 72712
(479)271-9424 5.8 PK-6
We have really enjoyed Providence Academy. The school talks about "Building Leaders for Christ" in every area of the school, and we have seen it first-hand with our kids. The academics are very strong, the athletics have been outstanding, and our children have loved being part of a college-prep school that is Christian. I am thankful how they can offer such a high level, accredited education at 1/2 the cost of the other private schools in our area.
- Posted by Parent - rhl
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.