5.00 (1 review)
- Providence Christian Academy was founded in 2004, andhasquickly become Northwest Arkansas` leadingChristian,independent,K-12 college-preparatoryprivateschool.
- Providence is conveniently located off I-49 inthePinnacle/Southwest Rogers area of Northwest Arkansas.
- PCCA students come from over87 churches, and every majorcityand town in the region.
- Providence is dedicated to "Building Leaders for Christ",whichis the #1 distinctive vs. a public or charter school.
- Students who attend Providence receive atop-tier,college-preparatory education from a Christ-centered,dedicatedcollege of faculty.
- Providence utilizes the university-model system toensurestudents are prepared to succeed. Providence Academy offers excellent academics,championshipathletics, and student activities.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Christian Schools International (CSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||553 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 14%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||47 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Number of AP Courses||12 courses|
|Average ACT score||27|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies by Grade. Range is $3300-$6,000; $10,000 for International Students (includes tuition and housing)|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Margie Samuel|
|Total Sports Offered||12 sports|
|Sports||Archery, Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Golf, Riflery, Softball, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, Winter TrackArchery, Baseball,|
Cross Country, Golf,
Tennis, Track and Field,
Volleyball, Winter Track,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||14 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art, Band, Journalism, Junior Classical League, Latin Club, Math Club, Music/Choir, National Honor Society, Outdoor Survival Club, Robotics, Student Government, Theatre, Worship Team, Yearbook|
- Providence Christian Academy was founded in 2004, andhasquickly become Northwest Arkansas` leading independent,K-12college-preparatory private school. Providence isconvenientlylocated off I-49 in the Pinnacle/Southwest Rogers areaof NorthwestArkansas. PCCA students come from over87 churches, andeverymajor city and town in the region. Students who attendProvidencereceive a top-tier, college-preparatory education fromaChrist-centered, dedicated college of faculty. Providenceutilizesthe university-model system to ensure students are preparedtosucceed. Providence Academy offers excellentacademics,championship athletics, and student activities.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bentonville Grades: PK-8 | 55 students
2522 SE 14th St
Bentonville, AR 72712
(479)271-8887 3.8 PK-8
- Rogers Grades: PK-8 | 356 students
1315 W Cypress St
Rogers, AR 72758
(479)636-4421 4 PK-8
- Bentonville Grades: PK-6 | 105 students
4208 E Central Ave
Bentonville, AR 72712
(479)271-9424 5.8 PK-6
We have really enjoyed Providence Academy. The school talks about "Building Leaders for Christ" in every area of the school, and we have seen it first-hand with our kids. The academics are very strong, the athletics have been outstanding, and our children have loved being part of a college-prep school that is Christian. I am thankful how they can offer such a high level, accredited education at 1/2 the cost of the other private schools in our area.
- Posted by Parent - rhl
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.