St Vincent De Paul School
- St Vincent De Paul School serves 356 students in grades Prekindergarten-8 and is a member of the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA), the State or regional independent school association and the Other school association(s).
- The student:teacher of St Vincent De Paul School is 17:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Roman Catholic.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
State or regional independent school association
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2015|
|Total Students||356 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 13%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$2,950|
|Tuition Notes||Family tuition rates are assigned by the pastor and based on a number of criteria which can be found on our website.|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Rogers Grades: NS-8 | 193 students
3364 W Pleasant Grove Rd
Rogers, AR 72758
(479)878-1052 3.9 NS-8
- Rogers Grades: K-12 | 438 students
4911 W Pleasant Grove Rd
Rogers, AR 72758
(479)236-8277 5.2 K-12
- Rogers Grades: PK-K | 98 students
626 West Olive Street
Rogers, AR 72756
(501)631-6390 0.9 PK-K
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.