St Vincent De Paul School
- St Vincent De Paul School serves 356 students in grades Prekindergarten-8 and is a member of the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA), the State or regional independent school association and the Other school association(s).
- The student:teacher of St Vincent De Paul School is 17:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Roman Catholic.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
State or regional independent school association
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2015|
|Total Students||356 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 14%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$2,950|
|Tuition Notes||Family tuition rates are assigned by the pastor and based on a number of criteria which can be found on our website.|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Rogers Grades: PK-8 | 193 students
3364 W Pleasant Grove Rd
Rogers, AR 72758
(479)878-1052 3.9 PK-8
- Rogers Grades: K-12 | 438 students
4911 W Pleasant Grove Rd
Rogers, AR 72758
(479)236-8277 5.2 K-12
- Rogers Grades: PK-K | 98 students
626 West Olive Street
Rogers, AR 72756
(501)631-6390 0.9 PK-K
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.