St Vincent De Paul School
- St Vincent De Paul School serves 362 students in grades Prekindergarten-8 and is a member of the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA), the State or regional independent school association and the Other school association(s).
- The student:teacher of St Vincent De Paul School is 18:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Roman Catholic.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
State or regional independent school association
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2015|
|Total Students||362 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$2,950|
|Tuition Notes||Family tuition rates are assigned by the pastor and based on a number of criteria which can be found on our website.|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Rogers Grades: NS-8 | 193 students
3364 W Pleasant Grove Rd
Rogers, AR 72758
(479) 878-1052 3.9 NS-8
- Rogers Grades: PK-K | 98 students
626 West Olive Street
Rogers, AR 72756
(501) 631-6390 0.9 PK-K
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?