Quad City Montessori School
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 63 students
- Yearly Tuition: $7,240
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- The Quad City Montessori Association was founded in 1969 by a group of dedicated parents and remains a parent-owned and directed, not-for-profit corporation. Quad City Montessori School (QCMS) held its first classes in the fall of 1970, making it the first Montessori School in the area.
- Throughout the years, the school has continued to thrive with the support and dedicated effort of the Association and staff. Each parent of an enrolled student is a member of the Quad City Montessori Association with all of the privileges and responsibilities that may entail. Past parents are invited to join the association so they can continue to have a voice. Association fees are $25 each year.
- QCMS is governed by a Board of Directors, elected by and from the parents of our students. Parents play an active role in our facility, driving for field trips, conducting fundraising, attending parent education sessions, serving on committees, running for the Board of Directors, taking care of the building and site, and much more. Parents play a critical role in the operation of the school, so much so that we ask each family to donate a minimum number of hours each year to the school and its projects.
- Class Information - please see our website at www.qcms.org for details about our Toddler Program, Gross motor skills and practical life; Pre-Primary - New work, more manipulative & a larger community; Lower Elementary, The Great Lessons, field trips & projects; Upper Elementary, Homework, social skills & long-term projects; and, Liberal Arts, Foreign language studies, annual fine art show, summer gardening program, theater program, and a music program with private instruction available are only a small sampling of what QCMS students of all ages experience in our rich and diverse Liberal Arts program.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Quad City Montessori School cost?
Quad City Montessori School's tuition is approximately $7,240 for private students.
When is the application deadline for Quad City Montessori School?
The application deadline for Quad City Montessori School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Quad City Montessori School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards