- Rivermont Collegiate is a private, nonsectarian, independent, multicultural, college preparatory, day school for students - preschool through twelfth grade - offering a nurturing, caring and safe environment where students develop intellect, character, and creativity.
- Located in Bettendorf, Iowa, Rivermont students come from many Quad City area communities.
- Rivermont Collegiate strives to prepare students who are grounded in the basics, yet able to think analytically and creatively, to confidently and enthusiastically meet the opportunites and challenges of the 21st Century.
- Graduates move on to some of the country's finest colleges and universities. Rivermont Collegiate is a day and boarding school.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
Other school association(s)
Independent Schools Association of the Central States
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Total Students||211 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 11%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|Number of AP Courses||14 courses|
|Advanced Courses||Biology, Calculus AB, Calculus BC, Chemistry, English Language & Composition, English Literature & Composition, French Language & Composition, Microeconomics, Physics, Psychology, Spanish Language & Composition, Statistics, United States Government & Politics, United States History,|
|Average SAT score||1600|
|Average ACT score||30|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(no uniforms, dress code only)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$14,000|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies by grade. Please call Admission Office for specific tuition costs: 563-359-1366 X 302|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Phillip Dunbridge|
|Endowment Size||$5 million|
|Total Sports Offered||9 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Crew, Cross Country, Golf, Martial Arts, Track and Field, Volleyball, WeightliftingBasketball, Cheering,|
Crew, Cross Country,
Golf, Martial Arts,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||17 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band, Chess Club / Classes, Choir, Computer Club, Environmental Club, Homecoming Committee, MathCounts Team, National Honor Society, National Junior Honor Society, Robotics, Show Choir, String Ensemble, Student Council, Student Hunger Drive Committee, Theater, World Cultures Club, Yearbook Band, Choir, Computer Club, Robotics, Show Choir, Theater, Yearbook, Chess Club / Classes,|
National Honor Society,
National Junior Honor Society,
Student Hunger Drive Committee,
World Cultures Club,
- - 100% acceptance to four-year college for all seniors - reading levels 2 -3 grades above norm by 3rd grade - upper schoolers routinely take honors and AP courses - immediate access to personalized acceleration - 9:1 average student to teacher ratio
December 12, 2017
If you have not looked for a job in the past several years, your job search probably needs a refresh. Here's how to do it.
December 12, 2017
You won't find several things in private schools which you will find in public schools.
December 04, 2017
If you are responsible for marketing your school, you probably have encountered the term SEO. If you are unfamiliar with SEO, this article will introduce you to the basic concepts.