- Rivermont Collegiate is a private, nonsectarian, independent, multicultural, college preparatory, day school for students - preschool through twelfth grade - offering a nurturing, caring and safe environment where students develop intellect, character, and creativity.
- Located in Bettendorf, Iowa, Rivermont students come from many Quad City area communities.
- Rivermont Collegiate strives to prepare students who are grounded in the basics, yet able to think analytically and creatively, to confidently and enthusiastically meet the opportunites and challenges of the 21st Century.
- Graduates move on to some of the country's finest colleges and universities. Rivermont Collegiate is a day and boarding school.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
Other school association(s)
Independent Schools Association of the Central States
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Total Students||211 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 11%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|Number of AP Courses||14 courses|
|Advanced Courses||Biology, Calculus AB, Calculus BC, Chemistry, English Language & Composition, English Literature & Composition, French Language & Composition, Microeconomics, Physics, Psychology, Spanish Language & Composition, Statistics, United States Government & Politics, United States History,|
|Average SAT score||1600|
|Average ACT score||30|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(no uniforms, dress code only)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$14,000|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies by grade. Please call Admission Office for specific tuition costs: 563-359-1366 X 302|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Phillip Dunbridge|
|Endowment Size||$5 million|
|Total Sports Offered||9 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Crew, Cross Country, Golf, Martial Arts, Track and Field, Volleyball, WeightliftingBasketball, Cheering,|
Crew, Cross Country,
Golf, Martial Arts,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||17 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Chess Club / Classes, Computer Club, Environmental Club, Homecoming Committee, MathCounts Team, National Honor Society, National Junior Honor Society, Robotics, Student Council, Student Hunger Drive Committee, World Cultures Club, Yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
Band, Choir, Show Choir, String Ensemble, Theate
- - 100% acceptance to four-year college for all seniors - reading levels 2 -3 grades above norm by 3rd grade - upper schoolers routinely take honors and AP courses - immediate access to personalized acceleration - 9:1 average student to teacher ratio
March 01, 2018
Shootings, terrorist attacks, tornadoes, floods, earthquakes, fire, and more are sadly commonplace happenings in the 21st-century. How prepared for the unthinkable is your school?
February 21, 2018
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
February 19, 2018
Think of the school search process as a series of checkpoints, each of which has a due date. We show you when to do the various items in the search process.