- We, the members of Queen of Apostles School, are a faith-filled community who reinforce a foundation for continued spiritual, academic, and social growth.
- This is provided through a safe and supportive environment that accepts and encourages each student to reach his or her potential.
- Our school provides strong academics with a Christian focus for grades K3 through 8th Grade.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||45 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||5 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Khaki pants, red and blue tops, plaid skirts and jumpers)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$2,650|
|Tuition Notes||Parish member tuition 1st child: $3140 Non-parish member tuition 1st child: $4240|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,500|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Church Choir and Cantoring, Piano Lessons, Scouting, Student Council Piano Lessons, Scouting, Church Choir and Cantoring,
- *Spiritually rich environment *Challenging curriculum with high standards (including art, music, physical education and Spanish) *Small class sizes (10 student average) *Mobile laptop computer lab *Integration of technology in all subjects and at all grade levels *Excellent full day kindergarten program for 3, 4 and 5 year olds *Daily after-school care program until 6:00 PM
Profile last updated: 07/20/2015
- School Location Miles Grades Students
PewaukeeGrades: K-8 | 200 students
W280N2101 Prospect Ave
Pewaukee, WI 53072
Menomonee FallsGrades: PK-8 | 102 students
N48w18700 Lisbon Rd
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
MilwaukeeGrades: PK-8 | 180 students
2733 W Euclid Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53215
West BendGrades: PK-8 | 257 students
777 S Indiana Ave
West Bend, WI 53095
BrookfieldGrades: PK-8 | 532 students
17500 Gebhardt Road
Brookfield, WI 53045
Our daughter has attended this school for more than a year now and we've seen a notable improvement in her education, confidence, and spiritual self. Also, our family has been welcomed into a community in which we spend time with and contribute frequently. We didn't plan on sending her to private school long term but we couldn't imagine her and her younger brother not graduating from here. We're blessed to have found a highly supportive and involved group of teachers and parents. This is definitely a school on the rise.
- Posted by Parent - neuro
This is an excellent school. Small class size allows teachers to focus on individual students who may need more help or who excel and need more challenges. Academic scores are high. Leadership skills flourish. Chrome books for upper grades and ipads for lower grades.
- Posted by Parent - donna
Great small school. Engaged parents, high academic scores, new dedicated high quality principal, solid faith based education.
- Posted by Parent - donna
Nearby Homes for Sale
May 26, 2017
When you apply for a position at a private school, you need to use a slightly different approach than you would use if you were applying for a sales job somewhere.
May 25, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 25, 2017
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.