Rainbow Bridge Montessori School
5.00 (1 review)
- Rainbow Bridge Montessori School is a private school which offers the finest early childhood education in the tradition of Dr. Maria Montessori.
- The school provides a prepared and nurturing environment that allows the physical, intellectual, and social growth of each young child.
- Dr. Maria Montessori was Italy's first woman physician. Through her work with disadvantaged children, she realized that each child has a desire to learn through exploration and self-discovery.
- She devised an educational system based on the natural development of young children.
- The Rainbow Bridge Staff consists of certified Montessori Head Teachers and Assistant Teachers who are idealistic, well organized, creative and dedicated to making learning an exciting process.
- The Montessori Head Teachers have one or two years of Montessori Training, Internship, and a Bachelor's Degree.
- They guide each child on their individual pathway, observe each child, and record each child's progress.
- They are also responsible for providing a carefully prepared and stimulating environment.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other Montessori association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Total Students||39 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
I have been meaning to write a review for Rainbow Bridge Montessori Preschool for a while now. It is long overdue! My two and a half year old son started about four months ago in the Preparatory class, and words truly cannot express how grateful I am that a preschool like this exists. The school is very diverse. They teach through the Montessori Method, which seems to work well for my son. The curriculum is very practical, and they teach many life skills. My son has blossomed mentally and socially in such a short time span. He has learned "please", "thank you", "excuse me", "no thank you", "more please", etc. and uses these words in the appropriate context. He can also all of a sudden name all of the colors, numbers, shapes, and is starting to recognize letters! The teachers and staff there are beyond caring and concerned with EVERY one of their students (as well as the parents). If I have a question or concern, the teachers are always available and will address me, distraction free. They are always very organized in the lesson plan and have a clear understanding of my son and his progress. All of the teachers obviously love children and love teaching them; so it is not hard to understand why our son cannot wait to go to school. It is also a VERY clean facility. It NEVER smells like some of those other enclosed preschools with indoor diaper changing areas. It offers a safe and nurturing atmosphere perfect for the curious child. There is a great emphasis on cleanliness. The classroom is always spotless and kids are told to help clean. The Montessori equipment, which teaches fine motor skills, is always neatly put away on the shelves indoors. They also have a fabulous shaded play yard with a sand pit, water table and many other tools to enhance gross motor skills. I would highly recommend this school to anyone. We visited two other schools in our search for the right one and this school is hands down the best option! This school provides an excellent education and the child also gets the opportunity to be a kid. *** HIGHLY RECOMMENDED *** Nurturing, Educational, and FUN!
- Posted by Parent - kamle
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.