Rapid City Seventh-day Adventist Elementary School
Tel: (605) 343-2785
The Rapid City Seventh-day Adventist School is part of the world-wide Seventh-day Adventist school network.
The Seventh-day Adventist educational system includes elementary and high schools, colleges and universities in countries around the globe.
The Rapid City Seventh-day Adventist School family exists to show children Jesus, nurture their love for Him and others, teach them to think, and empower them to serve.
The Rapid City Seventh-day Adventist School is operated by the Seventh-day Adventist Church to provide a spiritually oriented education for children.
A belief in the existence of the Creator God is fundamental in the philosophy of Seventh-day Adventist schools.
We respect His divine authority and recognize His intervention in human affairs.
We believe that true education develops the spiritual, mental, and physical powers of each student; preparing them for the joy of service in this life and for the higher joy of service in the life to come.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||21 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$110|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
Band, Choir, General Music
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- Thank you for your interest in our educational system. Our school is located in Rapid City, SD near the beautiful Black Hills National Forest. We are a K-8 Christian school associated with the Seventh-day Adventist Church and invite students of all faiths to attend.
- The Rapid City SDA Elementary School is part of the North American Division which is a system that operates more than one thousand elementary and secondary schools and fifteen colleges and universities.The system itself encompasses the world. The educational program is predicated on the belief that each student is unique and of inestimable value, and on the importance of the development of the whole person. The educational system takes seriously the trust placed upon it to nurture children and youth spiritually and to provide educational excellence.
- Our school is a two teacher school and adheres strictly to the belief that each child is of utmost importance. Many parents and students have discribed our school as a family because we all work together in the education process.
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school to Rapid City Seventh-day Adventist Elementary School is St. Thomas More High School (2.6 miles away)
The nearest elementary school and preschool is Children's House Montessori (0.4 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Rapid City Grades: PK-4 | 63 students
3520 W Main St
Rapid City, SD 57702
(605) 341-0824 0.4 PK-4
- Rapid City Grades: PK-5 | 421 students
2101 City Springs Rd Ste 100
Rapid City, SD 57702
(605) 716-5213 1.1 PK-5
- Rapid City Grades: PK-5 | 189 students
4601 South Highway 16
Rapid City, SD 57709
(605) 348-5175 2.6 PK-5
- Rapid City Grades: 9-12 | 376 students
300 Fairmont Blvd
Rapid City, SD 57701
(605) 343-8484 2.6 9-12
- Rapid City Grades: 6-12 | 16 students
910 Wood Ave
Rapid City, SD 57701
(605) 721-0760 3.2 6-12
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.