Ray Avenue KinderCare
Ray Avenue KinderCare Photo #3 - Please stop by the front desk in the morning! We typically have free coffee set up to start your day during the colder months, and free flavored water in the cooler months!
Ray Avenue KinderCare Photo #4 - Our Toddler and Discovery Preschool playground has many shaded areas for the children under 3 to cool off during those sunny days! They enjoy crawling through tunnels, climbing up stairs, and sliding down slides as they explore their surroundings! Two built-in sensory tables bring the opportunity for some extra water play and other sensory activities in the summer-time! A large open area creates an opportunity for group activities as the teachers bring their curriculum outdoors!
We have quite an amazing teaching team here at KinderCare Learning Center of Burlington.
Our team is made up of nurturing, educated professionals that are truly passionate about Early Childhood Education.
Several of our teachers have been with us for well over ten years.
They have mastered the art of learning through play. We would love to show you how our enthusiastic teachers make learning a memorable, hands on experience for our students.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 33 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 30%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to KinderCare Learning Center of Burlington! We are proud to provide children a safe and fun environment that is designed to prepare your child for success in school and beyond. Our programs include some of the most innovative thinking in early childhood development and education. We align standard learning objectives that progress across six developmental domains; language and literacy development, cognitive function, executive function, social and emotional development, creative expression and physical development. On top of all of this we keep things lively and fun with a mix of art, music and lots of hands on experiences. No wonder why KinderCare Learning Center is the only true leader in early childhood education. We take great pride in setting children up for success better than anyone else.
- KinderCare Learning Center of Burlington has an open door policy for all parents and guardians. You are invited to stop by at any time to visit your child. Our center also features keypad entry and an attached fenced-in outdoor play area. Our entire teaching team updates their First Aid and CPR certifications annually to help ensure that we are providing your child with the safest learning environment possible.
- Hours Of Operation: 7:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Hindi
- Child Care Resource Center, Child Care Circuit
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Ray Avenue KinderCare?
The application deadline for Ray Avenue KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Ray Avenue KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Elements of a Successful YouTube Channel
Running a small to medium sized private school? Can't afford marketing staff and expensive marketing programs? Read on.
How To Find The School You Want
Finding the right school for your child is a major project. However, if you tackle it methodically, you will get good results. Here's a roadmap to finding the school you want.
Private School Supplies
Your child will need lots of supplies when she goes off to private school. These lists will help get you organized.