Mall Rd Knowledge Beginnings
The KinderCare Difference is our commitment to your child's future.
With our experienced staff and innovative programs unlike any other, we provide your child with an unsurpassed learning experience.
Your child will discover that learning is fun, while making new friends and building strong relationships with teachers who partner with you in your child's education.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- The Burlington Knowledge Beginnings has been with the community since 2001. This center was built to provide the community with quality care. The Burlington program utilizes a classroom floor plan method of continuity and teamwork. Classrooms are segregated allowing more private time for conversations among the parents and teachers. Knowledge Beginnings has two large play spaces for children outdoors. The Burlington center is located by Route 128 and Route 3, allowing parents easy access if commuting, but far enough off the main road to provide a quiet environment for learning. Our program offers flexible schedules and flexible hours. By offering two snacks and lunch and long hours of operations, 6:30 am-6:30 pm, Monday thru Friday, Knowledge Beginnings of Burlington is the most cost effective choice.
- At Knowledge Beginnings, the safety of our children and the confidence of our parents are points of pride. From daily sign-in to strict parent/guardian identification and single keypad access, we maintain a rigorous standard for safety. Plus our daily cleanliness and maintenance schedules leave nothing at all to chance. All staff are trained every year on CPR and first aid, including epi-pen and proper usage.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Hindi, Spanish
- Child Care Circuit and Child Care Resources
Endorse Mall Rd Knowledge Beginnings. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.
Should Teachers Be Unionized?
One of the basic differences between private and public schools is the fact that most public school teachers belong to a union. Should teachers be unionized?