Nashoba Learning Group
- Nashoba Learning Group (NLG) is a non-profit educational organization committed to helping children and their families in the fight against autism.
- Our school, which opened in January 2003, provides state-of-the-art education and intervention services to children with autism and related developmental disabilities.
- Nashoba Learning Group welcomes individuals with autism and related developmental disabilities, between the ages of 3 and 22, of any race, color, religious affiliation, sexual orientation, or national or ethnic origin.
- Nashoba Learning Group strives to provide state of the art education and intervention services to children with autism and related developmental disabilities.
- Our services are designed to allow each student to achieve their potential so that they can participate as fully as possible in their families, local schools, and communities.
- At Nashoba Learning Group we believe that no child, including no child with autism, should be left behind.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Total Students||73 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Acton Grades: 6-12 | 62 students
380 Massachusetts Avenue
Acton, MA 01720
(978)266-1991 10.7 6-12
- Arlington Grades: 4-12 | 95 students
575 WASHINGTON STREET
Arlington, MA 02458
(781)641-5992 11.5 4-12
- Braintree Grades: 5-12 | 49 students
6 Columbian St
Braintree, MA 02184
(781)380-3945 26.9 5-12
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.