Nashoba Learning Group
- Nashoba Learning Group (NLG) is a non-profit educational organization committed to helping children and their families in the fight against autism.
- Our school, which opened in January 2003, provides state-of-the-art education and intervention services to children with autism and related developmental disabilities.
- Nashoba Learning Group welcomes individuals with autism and related developmental disabilities, between the ages of 3 and 22, of any race, color, religious affiliation, sexual orientation, or national or ethnic origin.
- Nashoba Learning Group strives to provide state of the art education and intervention services to children with autism and related developmental disabilities.
- Our services are designed to allow each student to achieve their potential so that they can participate as fully as possible in their families, local schools, and communities.
- At Nashoba Learning Group we believe that no child, including no child with autism, should be left behind.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||76 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Prides CrossingGrades: 9-12 | 300 students
429 Hale St Box 227
Prides Crossing, MA 01965
ActonGrades: 8-12 | 60 students
380 Massachusetts Avenue
Acton, MA 01720
Chestnut HillGrades: 1-12 | 26 students
Campion Hall Rm. 197
Chestnut Hill, MA 02467
LowellGrades: 6-12 | 14 students
34 Berry Rd
Lowell, MA 01854
North ChelmsfordGrades: 2-12 | 187 students
25 Wellman Ave
North Chelmsford, MA 01863
July 25, 2017
A table comparison of the three popular early childhood education approaches.
July 25, 2017
How do I know how this school compares with the others I am considering? Has anybody ranked private schools?
July 20, 2017