- Nashoba Learning Group (NLG) is a non-profit educational organization committed to helping children and their families in the fight against autism.
- Our school, which opened in January 2003, provides state-of-the-art education and intervention services to children with autism and related developmental disabilities.
- Nashoba Learning Group welcomes individuals with autism and related developmental disabilities, between the ages of 3 and 22, of any race, color, religious affiliation, sexual orientation, or national or ethnic origin.
- Nashoba Learning Group strives to provide state of the art education and intervention services to children with autism and related developmental disabilities.
- Our services are designed to allow each student to achieve their potential so that they can participate as fully as possible in their families, local schools, and communities.
- At Nashoba Learning Group we believe that no child, including no child with autism, should be left behind.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||76 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed Nashoba Learning Group also viewed these schools: Hillside School, Waldorf High School Of Massachusetts Bay, Wayside Academy, Austin Preparatory School and May Center School for Autism and Developmental Disabilities.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MarlboroughGrades: 5-9 | 140 students
404 Robin Hill Street
Marlborough, MA 01752
BelmontGrades: 9-12 | 53 students
160 Lexington St
Belmont, MA 02478
FraminghamGrades: 7-12 | 28 students
1 Frederick Abbott Way
Framingham, MA 01701
ReadingGrades: 6-12 | 740 students
101 Willow St.
Reading, MA 01867
41 Pacella Park Drive
Randolph, MA 02368
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.