Nashoba Learning Group
- Nashoba Learning Group (NLG) is a non-profit educational organization committed to helping children and their families in the fight against autism.
- Our school, which opened in January 2003, provides state-of-the-art education and intervention services to children with autism and related developmental disabilities.
- Nashoba Learning Group welcomes individuals with autism and related developmental disabilities, between the ages of 3 and 22, of any race, color, religious affiliation, sexual orientation, or national or ethnic origin.
- Nashoba Learning Group strives to provide state of the art education and intervention services to children with autism and related developmental disabilities.
- Our services are designed to allow each student to achieve their potential so that they can participate as fully as possible in their families, local schools, and communities.
- At Nashoba Learning Group we believe that no child, including no child with autism, should be left behind.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||76 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- CambridgeGrades: 8-12 | 28 students
71 Pearl St
Cambridge, MA 02139
- West NewtonGrades: 6-12 | 32 students
61 Chestnut St
West Newton, MA 02465
- FraminghamGrades: 1-9 | 45 students
1 Winch St
Framingham, MA 01701
- WatertownGrades: NS
917 Belmont St
Watertown, MA 02472
- Prides CrossingGrades: 9-12 | 310 students
429 Hale St Box 227
Prides Crossing, MA 01965
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.
January 07, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.
December 27, 2017
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.