Lighthouse School, Inc
Tel: (978) 251-4050
- Lighthouse School is committed to upholding, protecting and advancing the best, long-term interest(s) of children in all of its policy development and service delivery systems.
- Lighthouse School does this by maintaining a very positive, supportive and growth-oriented culture for all staff and thereby maximizing their motivation to directly and indirectly provide the highest quality of comprehensive bioeducational services possible to as many children who could practically benefit from these services.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Private Special Education Centers|
National Coalition of Alternative Community Schools
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-12|
|Total Students||188 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||45 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Prides Crossing Grades: 9-12 | 280 students
429 Hale St
Prides Crossing, MA 01965
(978) 236-3000 28.9 9-12
- Waltham Grades: 3-12 | 80 students
410 Totten Pond Road
Waltham, MA 02451
(781) 895-3200 18.3 3-12
- Acton Grades: 7-12 | 72 students
380 Massachusetts Avenue
Acton, MA 01720
(978) 266-1991 12.4 7-12
- Bedford Grades: PK-12 | 103 students
10 Oak Park Dr
Bedford, MA 01730
(781) 275-2500 11.1 PK-12
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?