The Victor School
- The Victor School is a private, co-ed, therapeutic day school for students in grades 6 - 12.
- The school is fully approved by the Department of Elementary and Secondary Education.
- All teachers are licensed in content (subject) area and/or special education.
- The school recently (8/16) underwent a full review by the Department of Elementary and Secondary Education and was found to be in full or commendable compliance in all areas, an unprecedented occurrence for any public or private school in the state of Massachusetts.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Private Special Education Centers|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||72 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||8 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Watertown Grades: 7-12 | 50 students
917 Belmont St
Watertown, MA 02472
(617) 993-5100 14.8 7-12
- Newton Grades: 4-12 | 95 students
575 WASHINGTON STREET
Newton, MA 02458
(781) 641-5992 15.4 4-12
- Amesbury Grades: 5-8 | 84 students
194 R Main Street
Amesbury, MA 01913
(978) 388-3114 37.2 5-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.