The Victor School
- The Victor School is a private, co-ed, therapeutic day school for students in grades 8-12.
- The school is fully approved by the Department of Elementary and Secondary Education.
- All teachers are licensed in content (subject) area and/or special education.
- The school recently (2/10) underwent a full review by the Department of Elementary and Secondary Education and was found to be in full or commendable compliance in all areas, an unprecedented occurrence for any public or private school in the state of Massachusetts.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Private Special Education Centers|
|Grades Offered||Grades 8-12|
|Total Students||60 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||8 students|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
917 Belmont St
Watertown, MA 02472
FraminghamGrades: 7-12 | 28 students
1 Frederick Abbott Way
Framingham, MA 01701
BurlingtonGrades: PK-12 | 67 students
3 Winn Street
Burlington, MA 01803
ReadingGrades: 6-12 | 760 students
101 Willow St.
Reading, MA 01867
West NewtonGrades: 6-12 | 32 students
61 Chestnut St
West Newton, MA 02465
July 25, 2017
A table comparison of the three popular early childhood education approaches.
July 25, 2017
How do I know how this school compares with the others I am considering? Has anybody ranked private schools?
July 20, 2017