Hayward Road KinderCare
KinderCare Learning Center in Acton has been recognized for its' longevity of staff.
Many of our passionate and dedicated teachers have been here for over fifteen years.
All of our teachers have college education and specialized training in early childhood development.
Helena Prentiss (Center Director) has been with KinderCare Learning Center since 1992.
Kate Boldebook (Assistant Director) has been with the the company since 2007.
In addition, our Program Specialist, Kristin St. Hilaire has been with KinderCare Learning Center since 1997.
Low staff turnover is an important factor when looking for a quality child care program.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- At the Hayward Road KinderCare, we constintently strive to not only meet the needs of our families, but to also exceed those needs. We believe that each day we are providing opportunities to play a positive role in the life of a child, and we embrace that opportunity for the honor that it is. As a team of early education professionals we value each and every opportunity to foster children's development, promote exploration and encourage laughter. Our long term teaching team is our biggest strength. The experience and dedication of our teachers make the difference for children and families in our care. We are proud to be a NAEYC Accredited Center. Whether your child has first words or first grade on the horizon, we're excited to show you how everything in our center is designed for learning.
- Safety is our our first priority. All staff are certified in first aid and CPR. Our front door is locked and has a key pad entry. Our play grounds are fenced and classroom doors are locked when they are inside.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage
- Child Care Resources NACCRA Will accept any additional subsidy/voucher programs and all ages
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Hayward Road KinderCare?
The application deadline for Hayward Road KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Hayward Road KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.