Oak Meadow Montessori School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (770) 963-8303
- Oak Meadow Montessori School is committed to providing excellence and innovation in your child`s education.
- Each of us is dedicated to perpetuating the Montessori philosophy for the benefit of the future.
- Our goal for your child is to develop a curiosity and love for learning.
- As a result of this curiosity and love, he achieves self-discipline; he does this because he directs his activities and education, not a traditional teacher.
- By tapping into his need and desire to learn, we help the child experience the adventure of discovery and the joy of accomplishment.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
Other special emphasis association(s)
Association Montessori Internationale (AMI)
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-5|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||150 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||25 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$9,000|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies by program|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Louanne Huffman|
|Admissions Associate||Heather Holbrook|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
Foreign Languages (Sp, Fr, Ch), Music, Piano, Tap/Ballet
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- Oak Meadow Montessori School aspires to be a community leader by advancing Montessori principals that promote holistic child development and the positive well-being of self, others, and the earth.
- Our mission is to foster individual development, self-expression, and creativity in children within a peaceful, natural, and supportive atmosphere. We encourage respect for self, others, and the environment as part of our commitment to our children`s success as joyful, life-long learners, and productive members of society.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Athens Grades: PK-4 | 65 students
615 Tallassee Rd
Athens, GA 30606
(706) 543-4473 32.5 PK-4
- Atlanta Grades: PK-9 | 187 students
1970 Cliff Valley Way Ne
Atlanta, GA 30329
(404) 325-6777 21.8 PK-9
- Atlanta Grades: K-12 | 1643 students
4075 Paces Ferry Rd NW
Atlanta, GA 30327
(404) 262-3032 27.4 K-12
Both of my daughters have attended Oak Meadow since they were 2 years old. They are in the Elementary program now. Our experience has been fantastic! In addition to an excellent and enriching education, we have felt like part of a family since day one. I cannot recommend this school highly enough!
- Posted by Parent - kshap
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.