We at KinderCare are committed to providing the highest quality of child care and early childhood educational services in an environment that is safe, diverse and nurturing.
Our programs are developmentally appropriate; providing stimulating experiences, exploration and creativity that will strengthen your child's cognitive, social, emotional and language development.
Our team of educators come to work daily with a desire to love and teach children.
We appreciate that you have put your trust in us to take care of your most adored treasures.
We are committed to introducing a variety of fun and educational experiences to your child daily.
We welcome you to come and spend time getting to know us, you will be glad you did!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to our Acton KinderCare. Our Center is like "home away from home", where we try to be an extension of your family. There is always someone at the Center that families can talk to. We encourage telephone calls from families wanting to check in on their children. We also plan several family events throughout the year such as spaghetti dinners or summer cook-outs. We consistently strive to not only meet the needs of our families, but also exceed those needs. We believe that each day we are provided opportunities to play a positive role in the life of a child, and we embrace that opportunity for the honor that it is. We provide a balance between choice and structured activities, between group and individual pursuits, and between teacher and child-directed experiences. You can have confidence that your child receives the best care and education possible at KinderCare. As a team of early education specialists, we value each and every opportunity to encourage questions, foster children's development and encourage laughter. We believe that a whole child is a happy child.
- All of our staff go through a rigorous background check that includes not only a state Cori and DCF screening, but a national screening as well. Each member of our team is certified in both First Aid and CPR annually, and medications are administered with written physician/parental consent by certified trained administrators. Our playgrounds are completely fenced in. The health and safety of our children is our utmost priority.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Childcare Search Childcare Resources Childcare Resource Center Will accept any subsidy/voucher program.
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Acton KinderCare?
The application deadline for Acton KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Acton KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
The Evolution of Early Reading Strategies for Children
Explore the journey of early reading strategies from the 17th century to the present day, uncovering the evolution of tools, methods, and technologies that have shaped how children learn to read. This article delves into the historical milestones and contemporary approaches that offer a fascinating look at literacy development in children.
The Evolution of School Choice: A Focus on Vouchers
Explore the history and evolution of school choice, focusing on vouchers. This article provides an in-depth analysis of vouchers' origins, growth, benefits, and criticisms as part of the broader school choice movement, along with a look at current trends and future outlook.
August 11, 2023Admissions Matters: Following Up, The Competition, & Deadlines
Navigating the complex landscape of private high school admissions requires expertise and insight. This article delves into essential areas that every school should master: inquiry follow-up, standing out in a competitive market, and choosing between rolling admissions and fixed admissions deadlines.