- We at KinderCare are committed to providing the highest quality of child care and early childhood educational services in an environment that is safe, diverse and nurturing.
- Our programs are developmentally appropriate; providing stimulating experiences, exploration and creativity that will strengthen your child's cognitive, social, emotional and language development.
- Our team of educators come to work daily with a desire to love and teach children.
- We appreciate that you have put your trust in us to take care of your most adored treasures.
- We are committed to introducing a variety of fun and educational experiences to your child daily.
- We welcome you to come and spend time getting to know us, you will be glad you did!.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery School-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
- Welcome to our Acton KinderCare. Our Center is like "home away from home", where we try to be an extension of your family. There is always someone at the Center that families can talk to. We encourage telephone calls from families wanting to check in on their children. We also plan several family events throughout the year such as spaghetti dinners or summer cook-outs. We consistently strive to not only meet the needs of our families, but also exceed those needs. We believe that each day we are provided opportunities to play a positive role in the life of a child, and we embrace that opportunity for the honor that it is. We provide a balance between choice and structured activities, between group and individual pursuits, and between teacher and child-directed experiences. You can have confidence that your child receives the best care and education possible at KinderCare. As a team of early education specialists, we value each and every opportunity to encourage questions, foster children's development and encourage laughter. We believe that a whole child is a happy child.
- All of our staff go through a rigorous background check that includes not only a state Cori and DCF screening, but a national screening as well. Each member of our team is certified in both First Aid and CPR annually, and medications are administered with written physician/parental consent by certified trained administrators. Our playgrounds are completely fenced in. The health and safety of our children is our utmost priority.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Childcare Search Childcare Resources Childcare Resource Center Will accept any subsidy/voucher program.
Profile last updated: 03/14/2016
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- ActonGrades: NS-PK
90 Hayward Rd.
Acton, MA 01720
- ActonGrades: 8-12 | 60 students
380 Massachusetts Avenue
Acton, MA 01720
- ConcordGrades: NS-8 | 316 students
200 Strawberry Hill Road
Concord, MA 01742
- ConcordGrades: 9-12 | 401 students
1400 Lowell Road
Concord, MA 01742
- LittletonGrades: NS-8 | 164 students
2 Old Pickard Lane
Littleton, MA 01460
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.