Maynard Knowledge Beginnings
- Our team of educators walk through the door each morning with a renewed energy and desire to love and educate children.
- Collectively, our educators understand what it means to "have a good day at school" and do everything in their power to ensure that their children have just that.
- While we each come from different schools of knowledge, and bring a variety of experiences to the table, our love and passion for teaching is what truly unites us together.
- The phrase, "It takes a village to raise a child" is not only embraced here in Maynard, it's lived by daily.
- We welcome you to come and spend time getting to know us, you will be glad you did.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery School-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Here at Knowledge Beginnings in Maynard we consistently strive to not only meet the needs of our families, but also exceed those needs. We believe that each day we are provided opportunities to play a positive role in the life of a child, and we embrace that opportunity for the honor that it is. We provide a balance between choice and structured activities, between group and individual pursuits, and between teacher and child-directed experiences. You can have confidence that your child receives the best care and education possible at Knowledge Beginnings. As a team of early education specialists we value each and every opportunity to encourage questions, foster children's development and encourage laughter. We believe that a whole child is a happy child.
- Our school prides itself in minting the highest level of efficiency in regards to health and safety. We proudly offer not one, but two coded door entrances which require families to know two different codes to enter certain portions of our school. Our school playground is completely fenced in and each developmental age group enjoys its own separate play space outdoors. Each member of our team is certified in both First Aid and CPR annually, and medications are administered with written physician/parental consent by certified trained administrators. The health and safety of our children is our utmost priority and we do all we can to ensure that we meet the highest level of accomplishment in this area.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Child Care Resource Center, Childcare Resources, and NACCRRA (Military Subsidy)
Profile last updated: 03/14/2016
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- MaynardGrades: KG-8 | 84 students
1 Percival St
Maynard, MA 01754
- ActonGrades: 8-12 | 60 students
380 Massachusetts Avenue
Acton, MA 01720
- SudburyGrades: K-1 | 110 students
123 Dakin Rd
Sudbury, MA 01776
- ActonGrades: NS-PK
90 Hayward Rd.
Acton, MA 01720
- MarlboroughGrades: PK-KG | 105 students
1110 Concord Rd
Marlborough, MA 01752
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.