- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 58 students
- Yearly Tuition: $300
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Guiding principles that define our Curriculum are in alignment with "MA Curriculum Frameworks" and NAEYC (National Association for the Education of Young Children)
- Principle 1:All young children are capable of learning. Learning predominantly occurs within the context of one`s family and culture. Diversity and multiculturalism allows for an enriched learning environment
- Principle 2:Young children learn by doingi.e. exploring and engaging with others. Relationships and interactions between the child and dependable adults (family and educators) are central in early learning. Partnership between family and educators is critical for the student`s success
- Principle 3:Children benefit from rich, multi-sensory learning environments that support different interests, learning styles and kinds of intelligence. Early language and literacy sets the stage for future learning.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Meadowbrook Child Garden cost?
Does Meadowbrook Child Garden offer a summer program?
When is the application deadline for Meadowbrook Child Garden?
Endorse Meadowbrook Child Garden. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards