Meadowbrook Child Garden
Our Mission at Meadowbrook Child Garden is for children to develop Roots of Responsibility and Wings of independence as teachers nurture their natural curiosity through developmentally appropriate activities and experiences in partnership with families and community.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten
- Students: 77 students
- Yearly Tuition: $300
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Summer School Offered
Summer Program Cost
Summer Program Cost Notes
Full Day Summer program (8am-5pm) is 280/week. We are open for the entire Summer
Summer Program Details
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 27%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Classroom Dress Code
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Full Day (7-5:30) program in any of the classrooms (PreSchool, PreK & KG) is $300/week
- Guiding principles that define our Curriculum are in alignment with "MA Curriculum Frameworks" and NAEYC (National Association for the Education of Young Children)
- Principle 1: All young children are capable of learning. Learning predominantly occurs within the context of one`s family and culture. Diversity and multiculturalism allows for an enriched learning environment
- Principle 2: Young children learn by doing i.e. exploring and engaging with others. Relationships and interactions between the child and dependable adults (family and educators) are central in early learning. Partnership between family and educators is critical for the student`s success
- Principle 3: Children benefit from rich, multi-sensory learning environments that support different interests, learning styles and kinds of intelligence. Early language and literacy sets the stage for future learning.
Profile last updated:
We had a fantastic experience sending our daughter to Meadowbrook for her 4-year-old preschool class. The teachers are all highly trained professionals, but also caring and kind. The classrooms are clean and well equipped, and the school has a big fenced backyard for daily outdoor playtime. I have fond memories of activities like the Mother's Day tea party, bringing in objects that began with each letter of the alphabet, and grandparents coming in to read with the class. You can't go wrong sending your kid here - they will be well-prepared for kindergarten.
Endorse Meadowbrook Child Garden. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.