Tel: (508) 877-7383
- At the Framingham KinderCare, our number one priority is the care and education of children.
- All the teachers work together as a team to provide a safe and positive learning experience every day.
- Our staff strives to encourage every child's unique learning style as well as nurture their social and emotional development, while academics also play a role in a child development.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Our Classrooms are designed to offer educational experiences that reflect the developmental needs of each child. We value the opportunity to foster development and encourage fun and laughter. We work hard to ensure a positive and interactive learning environment everyday. We have a team of passionate and dedicated care givers who create a warm and positive environment for each child. Children have the opportunity for rich social play and child-initiated discovery. We believe that each day we provide a positive roll in a child's life. We are excited to show you how everything in our center is designed for learning!
- Your child's safety is our number one priority. The entry way of the building can be only opened by a code which is given to the parents. All visitors must provide a valid Id and will be escorted by a member of our team to the proper classroom. All staff are trained in First Aid and CPR as well as trained in administering medication at time of hire.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Child Care Search, Child Care Research (Vouchers)
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sudbury Grades: NS-PK | 190 students
307 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776
(978) 440-9494 1.5 NS-PK
- Framingham Grades: 7-12 | 33 students
1 Frederick Abbott Way
Framingham, MA 01701
(508) 270-1372 2.1 7-12
- Framingham Grades: Inquire with school | 23 students
1 Winch St
Framingham, MA 01701
(508) 877-1222 2.2 Inquire with school
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.