Tel: (508) 877-7383
At the Framingham KinderCare, our number one priority is the care and education of children.
All the teachers work together as a team to provide a safe and positive learning experience every day.
Our staff strives to encourage every child's unique learning style as well as nurture their social and emotional development, while academics also play a role in a child development.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Our Classrooms are designed to offer educational experiences that reflect the developmental needs of each child. We value the opportunity to foster development and encourage fun and laughter. We work hard to ensure a positive and interactive learning environment everyday. We have a team of passionate and dedicated care givers who create a warm and positive environment for each child. Children have the opportunity for rich social play and child-initiated discovery. We believe that each day we provide a positive roll in a child's life. We are excited to show you how everything in our center is designed for learning!
- Your child's safety is our number one priority. The entry way of the building can be only opened by a code which is given to the parents. All visitors must provide a valid Id and will be escorted by a member of our team to the proper classroom. All staff are trained in First Aid and CPR as well as trained in administering medication at time of hire.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Child Care Search, Child Care Research (Vouchers)
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school to Framingham KinderCare is Wayside Academy (2.1 miles away)
The nearest elementary school and preschool is Metro West Jewish Day School (1.4 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sudbury Grades: NS-PK | 190 students
307 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776
(978) 440-9494 1.5 NS-PK
- Framingham Grades: 5-12 | 33 students
1 Frederick Abbott Way
Framingham, MA 01701
(508) 270-1372 2.1 5-12
- Framingham Grades: 1-9 | 23 students
1 Winch St
Framingham, MA 01701
(508) 877-1222 2.2 1-9
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.