Your child's journey to new learning experiences and friendships starts with a nurturing environment in your home and extends to the enriching childcare programs at Next Generation Children's Centers.
Next Generation's committed teachers and staff will fill your child's day with stimulating and memorable activities, creating a foundation for successful future learning.
Our curriculum leads the way in early childhood education with its research-based programs along with NGCC's own uniquely designed programs that make up core parts of your child's educational experience.
Our focus is to foster your child's social, emotional and academic growth.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 190 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 30%
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Contact Director for tuition rates
- Next Generation Children's Centers offers young children a familiar and engaging place to grow and develop. Through developmentally appropriate curriculum and specially designed classrooms, we instill in your child a life-long love of learning. Children are exposed to literacy, science and math through our "learn by doing" approach to curricula. These learning opportunities become seamless in your child's day of fun.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Next Generation Childrens Centers?
The application deadline for Next Generation Childrens Centers is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Next Generation Childrens Centers. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.