Rcs Learning Center
- Realizing Children's Strengths (RCS) Learning Center is a not-for-profit organization whose mission is to provide the highest quality of individualized behavioral and educational services for children with autism spectrum disorder and other developmental disabilities.
- We believe that every child has unique skills and we are dedicated to helping each child develop these skills and reach their full potential.
- RCS Learning Center is committed to creating a school wide environment that exceeds the standards for teaching students with Autism effectively.
- Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) is the major treatment methodology, with an emphasis on the Verbal Behavior Model for teaching communication and language skills.
- Our team of expert clinicians works diligently to create individualized curriculum and teaching procedures that fit each child's specific learning style.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||37 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- East Walpole Grades: 2-12 | 89 students
300 Boston Providence Tpke
East Walpole, MA 02032
(508) 850-3900 13.2 2-12
- Framingham Grades: Inquire with school | 23 students
1 Winch St
Framingham, MA 01701
(508) 877-1222 4.3 Inquire with school
- Lancaster Grades: 1-12 | 158 students
971 Main St
Lancaster, MA 01523
(978) 368-4980 18.4 1-12
- Southborough Grades: PK-12 | 204 students
33 Turnpike Rd
Southborough, MA 01772
(508) 481-1015 5.8 PK-12
- Waltham Grades: 3-12 | 80 students
410 Totten Pond Road
Waltham, MA 02451
(781) 895-3200 9.7 3-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.