Rcs Learning Center
- Realizing Children's Strengths (RCS) Learning Center is a not-for-profit organization whose mission is to provide the highest quality of individualized behavioral and educational services for children with autism spectrum disorder and other developmental disabilities.
- We believe that every child has unique skills and we are dedicated to helping each child develop these skills and reach their full potential.
- RCS Learning Center is committed to creating a school wide environment that exceeds the standards for teaching students with Autism effectively.
- Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) is the major treatment methodology, with an emphasis on the Verbal Behavior Model for teaching communication and language skills.
- Our team of expert clinicians works diligently to create individualized curriculum and teaching procedures that fit each child's specific learning style.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-12|
|Total Students||37 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- East Walpole Grades: 1-12 | 86 students
300 Boston Providence Tpke
East Walpole, MA 02032
(508)850-3900 13.2 1-12
- Framingham Grades: 1-9 | 45 students
1 Winch St
Framingham, MA 01701
(508)877-1222 4.3 1-9
- Lancaster Grades: 1-12 | 138 students
971 Main St
Lancaster, MA 01523
(978)365-7376 18.4 1-12
- Southborough Grades: PK-12 | 188 students
33 Turnpike Rd
Southborough, MA 01772
(508)481-1015 5.8 PK-12
- Waltham Grades: 3-12 | 80 students
410 Totten Pond Road
Waltham, MA 02451
(781)895-3200 9.7 3-12
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.