- Realizing Children¡¯s Strengths (RCS) Learning Center is a not-for-profit organization whose mission is to provide the highest quality of individualized behavioral and educational services for children with autism spectrum disorder and other developmental disabilities.
- We believe that every child has unique skills and we are dedicated to helping each child develop these skills and reach their full potential.
- RCS Learning Center is committed to creating a school wide environment that exceeds the standards for teaching students with Autism effectively.
- Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) is the major treatment methodology, with an emphasis on the Verbal Behavior Model for teaching communication and language skills.
- Our team of expert clinicians works diligently to create individualized curriculum and teaching procedures that fit each child¡¯s specific learning style.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-9|
|Total Students||31 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||50 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||1:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
WalthamGrades: 2-12 | 80 students
410 Totten Pond Road
Waltham, MA 02451
LancasterGrades: 1-12 | 138 students
971 Main St
Lancaster, MA 01523
WorcesterGrades: 2-11 | 26 students
15 Jamesbury Dr
Worcester, MA 01609
East WalpoleGrades: 3-12 | 74 students
300 Boston Providence Tpke
East Walpole, MA 02032
FraminghamGrades: 1-9 | 45 students
1 Winch St
Framingham, MA 01701
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.