Next Generation Children's Centers offers young children a familiar and engaging place to grow and develop.
Through developmentally appropriate curriculum and specially designed classrooms, we instill in your child a life-long love of learning.
Children are exposed to literacy, science and math through our "learn by doing" approach to curricula.
These learning opportunities become seamless in your child's day of fun.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 120 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Student Body Type
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Contact Director for tuition rates
- Infant through Pre-Kindergarten
- Professional EEC teachers
- Enriching curriculum programs
- Full and part time options
- Meals and snacks included
- Summer Program
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Next Generation Children's Centers often compared to?
Next Generation Children's Centersis often viewed alongside schools like The Tobin School by visitors of our site.
When is the application deadline for Next Generation Children's Centers?
The application deadline for Next Generation Children's Centers is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Next Generation Children's Centers. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Secrets to Becoming a Great School
Discover the essential ingredients that drive academic success and cultivate a thriving school community.
Keep track of application deadlines as well as all the other aspects of choosing a school.
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.